Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://xtremezombiehunt.com/

This is what pops up on the first page of Google when you're looking for Xtreme zombie Hunting. I've tried to find where Mr. Grimy went off to but no luck.

The live action game looks like fun but I'd rather see an update of the ruleset with some new stuff. If anyone else does see anything new please post it. Perhaps the game will come around again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan palmer
msg tools
sorry to say but i think the game is gone, i did manage to track down "Mr. Grimy" a few years back and offered to buy the rights to the game, but he was not interested in even receiving an offer from me, i tried again a year or two later an got the same reply, sad really as i had re-written the rules to make them a little more balanced i had loads of new weapons, new zombies, new scenarios,an experience system so your hunters could level up and buy better gear, you were able to search building, barricade doors (if you were trying to escape the horde)

I really loved this game, sad to see it doing nothing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.