Subject: Game Shed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Norman Hunter
United States
marion
Arkansas
flag msg tools
My games began to take up too much room in the house so I had to find a solution. I ended up buying a 12x24 shed with two 4x12 lofts. After months of insulating the building, sheet rock, running electrical outlets (9, ceiling fan, flooring and then painting. I have started moving stuff in. Still need to pick up my Kallax shelves next week and then it will be complete....I think.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benny Yuen
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking very swanky indeed! I would suggest some paving stones leading to the shed. This will stop people tracking mud into the shed from the grass.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool. It makes me want to have a gaming shed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Shed Game

OK, 4 players, and a deck of standard cards. The suits are renames Front back left side right side, with aces being roof.

At the start of each turn each players takes the top card from the deck (in order of biggest beard).

The objective is to build a shed with a roof. the game ends when all players have built their sheds, with the score being the values of all The cards they used (picture and ace cards are worth 10).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Game
United States
Marion
AR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am going to make a stone area out front that will have some lawn furniture and place for my grill...perhaps a fire pit as well. You are dead on with the paving stones though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asaf Fabbi
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
Proud member of the Cult of the New.
badge
The King of Meeples