Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about critical hits rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Albert Garza
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Does strengh of a weapon lets say 1 and im rolling dice to wound and i get a 9 does it count as a critical? I know this is true for luck but i was wondering if its also true for strenght

Second question when rolling dice to see if you hit not wound does landing a critical a lantern 10 have any consequences besides landing a hit or is it only used when atempting to wound?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
1. No. You roll a crit only when you roll a Lantern 10. Luck reduces that to a 9. Strength does not apply towards a crit.

2. It is called a Perfect hit when you roll a Lantern 10 to hit. Certain abilities and weapons take advantages of Perfect hits. Other than that, it is a standard hit.

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Licious
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Teamski wrote:
2. It is called a Perfect hit when you roll a Lantern 10 to hit. Certain abilities and weapons take advantages of Perfect hits. Other than that, it is a standard hit.
IIRC Perfect hits always count as a hit no matter how much evasion the target has. Even if the target has 50 evasion and you normally would not be able to hit on a roll of 10 you will still hit with a Perfect hit. Perfect hit threshold can also be reduced, just like luck reduces crit thresholds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls