Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Johnson
United States
Wyoming
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In case there are any Gremlins or Ares folks wandering around, I was wondering if you could post a few of the enemy stat cards so that we can get a better feel for how strong they are when compared to each other or the heroes.

I have not personally played Galaxy Defenders and so I'm not sure if or when some enemies will most likely phase out. I can't imagine a green or blue gremlin being any more than an annoyance for a soul rank 4 or 5 player with any sort of amassed gear from the campaign.

To expand on my request, I will explain the true information I am looking for. Unlike Galaxy Defenders, S&S is advertised as a game with greater replay value in that enemies can be switched in and out of scenarios by selecting a another enemy with matching attack type and level (I believe). What are the different criteria for swapping enemies in and out in a scenario and roughly how many of each criteria type are included in Acts 1 and 2?

Does anyone have any information or an educated guess in this regard?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky W
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Enemies have a fighting style and some kind of strength level 1 to 4 (I think it will be shown as dots/gems at the fighting style symbol).

You can switch enemies with same fighting style and level any time in preparation phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelo Pavia
Canada
Maple
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is also explained further in the following post:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1462774/challenge-level-sys...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls