Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
CALIFORNIA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Download the Amazon Now app.

Search board games (limited selection)

$20 off first order over $50.

You can get Star Wars: Armada for $37+ tax!

This is for people with Prime already and live in an area that benefits from Prime Now.

Use Code: GETITNOW
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
RIP Rutger
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
asgelb wrote:
This is for people with Prime already.
...and who live in an urban area where Prime Now is available.
16 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cunning stunt wrote:
asgelb wrote:
This is for people with Prime already.
...and who live in an urban area where Prime Now is available.
If you live within driving distance of such an area you should be able to use an Amazon Locker location as the shipping address and pick up your order.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rule Nazi
msg tools
code is GETITNOW
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elias
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Give us lettuce or give us death (or carrots).
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
asgelb wrote:
Download the Amazon Now app.

Search board games (limited selection)

$20 off first order over $50.

You can get Star Wars: Armada for $37+ tax!

This is for people with Prime already.
Do you need a coupon code or anything? It has not automatically popped up for me, but Bohnanza, TTR: 1910, and Sheriff of Nottingham all for 33.00 seems pretty good to me, and I would like more info (this would be my first prime now order).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I do all the gaming, for none cardboard I prefer my NES, Switch or HTC Vive
badge
I am a HUGE craft beer fan and homebrewer (Mead, Cider, Beer and coffee roaster)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
EliasDKehr wrote:
asgelb wrote:
Download the Amazon Now app.

Search board games (limited selection)

$20 off first order over $50.

You can get Star Wars: Armada for $37+ tax!

This is for people with Prime already.
Do you need a coupon code or anything? It has not automatically popped up for me, but Bohnanza, TTR: 1910, and Sheriff of Nottingham all for 33.00 seems pretty good to me, and I would like more info (this would be my first prime now order).
See post above yours, code is GETITNOW

Prime Now is great, had to use it last week here at work to get a new SSD for a laptop, 1.5 hours later boom new hard drive shows up.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M M
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cunning stunt wrote:
asgelb wrote:
This is for people with Prime already.
...and who live in an urban area where Prime Now is available.
And haven't already used Prime Now? Unpossible.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Vilfroy
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Am curious how one was able to determine/get this info.

Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Guida
United States
Gwynn Oak
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The Baltimore Amazon now has some good games but nothing exciting enough to have me put together a purchase. Plus Prime Now has a 50% success rate for me so far, ordered and received something on Thursday within 2 hours, but then ordered and received nothing on Saturday.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mishu Gashu
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
► Cast Fire? ◄
badge
► Cast Fire? ◄
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
All the games I want in their selection... I already own. #firstworldproblems
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
phillip wilson
United States
Surprise
Arizona
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
mishugashu wrote:
All the games I want in their selection... I already own. #firstworldproblems
Ditto. I've been checking it everyday for a week to see if they add everything. Each time something new is added, already on the shelf. Come on Amazon. I have money burning a hole in my pocket.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Smith
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
Microbadge: Chicago Bears fanMicrobadge: Go Bears!Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Chicago Bears fan - Walter PaytonMicrobadge: On a crusade to spread Eurogames
This is why I hardly ever find a deal on Amazon. They are way too late to the party.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
CALIFORNIA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
tomvilfroy wrote:
Am curious how one was able to determine/get this info.

Thanks!
I have Amazon Prime, I got an email with this deal.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hsi
United States
Spring/Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the delivery require a signature with Prime Now?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
CALIFORNIA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't believe so, but not 100% positive.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rule Nazi
msg tools
its an option and totally up to you
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls