Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Eldritch Horror» Forums » Rules

Subject: Stone chest and "Gain 1 relic unique asset other than a ... " rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Boomsma
Netherlands
Groningen
flag msg tools
There's a Stone Chest which when used gives the player a "relic unique asset". I was wondering what items fall under that catagory.

Are "Item - Magic Relic" or "Item - Magic Relic Weapon" considerd "Relic unique items" or are only the Stone Chests / Stone Tables "Item - Relic"?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
alucardu wrote:
There's a Stone Chest which when used gives the player a "relic unique asset". I was wondering what items fall under that catagory
All the items that are found in the Unique Asset deck and have the Relic subtype. (They also may have any number of other subtypes such as "Magic" or "Weapon".)

You may also want to peek here.

Edit: Damn typos.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Boomsma
Netherlands
Groningen
flag msg tools
haroth9842 wrote:
alucardu wrote:
There's a Stone Chest which when used gives the player a "relic unique asset". I was wondering what items fall under that catagory
All the items that are found in the Unique Asset deck and have the Relic subtype. (They also may have any number of other subtypes such as "Magic" or "Weapon".)

You may also want to peek here.

Edit: Damn typos.
Another question. If the stone chest with the relic inside is discarded does it go on the discard pile or does it go back into the unique asset deck? Like stated in the rules.



 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
alucardu wrote:
If the stone chest with the relic inside is discarded does it go on the discard pile or does it go back into the unique asset deck? Like stated in the rules.
It is shuffled into the deck. If there would be an exception, then it would be stated on the card.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls