Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Missing part rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
My unarmored sprue is missing one of the chests! What can I do? Is Poots offering replacement parts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Trewartha
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Submit a support ticket (email in the last KS update I believe) and they will. However, expect it to take a little while since they apparently have a lot to get through.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I had missing parts and a miscast sprue- he was nice about it and I got them down the line, though yeah, apparently there were problems getting replacements from wherever they were coming from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Licious
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Good luck. I sent an email about a missing piece on 11/1 and I still have not gotten a response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Be sure to check your bag that the sprues came in. I found two small pieces in there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Licious
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
dorktron2000 wrote:
Be sure to check your bag that the sprues came in. I found two small pieces in there.
Yup me too. I found 2 of the 3 pieces that fell off the sprues in the big plastic bag. The 3rd one never even made it in the bag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Carter
Ireland
flag msg tools
mb

i'm missing the leg of one of my prologue survivors - i'm not hugely fussy about the miniatures... would it be feasible to replace it with one of the legs from the armor kits? i'm assuming there are legs in the armor kits obviously...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
With a little cutting, you could probably do it with one of the unarmored ones, since they have 2 separate leg poses x one per side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Costa
Canada
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Kingdom Death: Monster fanMicrobadge: Competitive Gamer - I play to win!Microbadge: Miniature PainterMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Heavy Games fan
I have 2 very important pieces missing, Butchers Jaw and The Hand neck :/

I sent a ticket on their support page a very long time ago (november),
I'm pretty upset that i have to play with a headless butcher and hand

did anybody get answers?

I just want a reply, even it says it will take months to get the parts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls