Popular Tags: [View All]
Tobias Loeffler
Germany
Nürnberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hi fellow MYTH-addicts,

I'm still working on my 2nd module "Spear of Creation". As progress is much slower than I wished (due to RL issues ), I decided to release the first act in hope to get feedback, playtests and some much needed grammatical and orthographic support!

You can find the PDF of act 1 in the file section.

Act 2 is finished aside from some fluff.

Act 3 is still a hot mess atm, but I'm on it.

You'll find a link for additional downloads (omen cards, setup pics) in the comments of the file section.

"Spear of Creation" continues the story of “Mirror of Souls”, but you can just play it as a stand-alone story without any drawbacks. I deliberately didn’t link the adventures by any other means than theme.

Please put all your ideas and feedback in the file section or head over to http://megacongames.com/community/#/discussion/1213/looking-...

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Loeffler
Germany
Nürnberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I've just uploaded act 2. I know it's a lot of rules... and text... and it's not pretty... sorry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Loeffler
Germany
Nürnberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
A little "teaser" for act 3. Meet Xarax, the corrupted, elemental mini-boss!

"What you’ve taken for a large pile of debris in the left corner of the chapel, suddenly starts to move and shift. Pulsing, sickening, red twighlight and heat radiate from crevasses that run all over the body of the stone creature. It’s like whatching a volcano rise right in front of you. A living volcano with massive arms and legs... It stretches and shifts as though awaking from a little nap. Then two burning eyes open and immediatly fix on you..."

Xarax: Infected, Intelligent, Mini-boss - Model to use: Elemental Captain

TN:2x7, MP:3, Vitality:9, CR:1, Threat Range: 5
Priority: Hero closest to tile exit, proximity, arcane

Attack 1: Flaming Fist: 1 attack on 1 target, Range: 1, 3 damage per hit, 3D10, TN:5
Special Ability - Embershock: Roll 2 FD even if Flaming Fist doesn’t hit. [D] Deal 1 damage to all Heroes within 2 spaces of the target of Flaming Fist. [R] All Heroes within 2 spaces of the target of Flaming Fist are prone.
If Xarax can’t attack with attack 1 (Flaming Fist) use attack 2 (Lava Ray) instead.

Attack 2: Lava Ray: 1 attack on 1 target, Range: 4, 1 damage per success, 3D10, TN:5
Special Ability - Forgefire: If Lava Ray inflicts 2 or more damage, the Hero hit must destroy a random, equipped item.

Buff - Immolation: Deal 1 damage to each figure in a space adjacent to Xarax during the refresh phase.

Buff - Molten Core: At the start of Xarax activation roll a FD for each point of vitality missing. For each [R] rolled, Xarax restores 1 vitality.

Immunities: Prone, Fear, Fire, Poison, Dash (cannot be moved through)

Feel free to give his fiery butt a little beating in your own adventure!

Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.