Kingdom Builder» Forums » General

Subject: Replacement Pieces needed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Curtis Baker
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Does anyone know where I could get replacement settlements of a different color than the 5 in the game and expansion? This would include the crossroad pieces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
Microbadge: Leaving Earth fanMicrobadge: Genetics enthusiastMicrobadge: Tokyo Series fanMicrobadge: Card Sleeve userMicrobadge: Oink Games fan
Basic Player Pieces

Additional pieces, I'd suggest searching the site. The remaining pieces may be under an odd name or category.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Cunningham
United States
Seattle
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Carcassonne fanMicrobadge: Castles of Mad King Ludwig fanMicrobadge: Isle of Skye: From Chieftain to King fanMicrobadge: 7 Wonders fanMicrobadge: Kingdom Builder fan
I recently purchased a green, white and pink set (from the attached link), but I have had no luck finding the crossroads expansion pieces. I just bought similar sized pawns for the warrior, catan ships for the ship (very similar) and the Carcassone cart (from Abbey and mayors expansion). I am satisfied with the carts and ship, but I would love a more legit warrior. I was thinking about 3D printing it and painting it the desired colors, but I can't find a place who can do it. I even sent an email to Queen Games and they don't make them they told me (although I have heard some less than flattering things about the level of customer service at Queen Games). For the seven settlement tile I photocopied and pasted to card board a green, white and pink one. Anyway, the thrill of the chase...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls