Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, a new game has come out, with a separate Dutch edition. I have added a picture to the image gallery of the game, but can't seem to find/figure out how to add it to the Dutch edition as main picture.

Any tips/help, or is it clearly stated somewhere and I'm just...stupid?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Khonnor wrote:
So, a new game has come out, with a separate Dutch edition. I have added a picture to the image gallery of the game, but can't seem to find/figure out how to add it to the Dutch edition as main picture.
First, you need to link that image to the dutch vesion. When viewing the image, click on "Add Version Link" the the left of the image (above your avatar). Wait for this proposal to be accepted.

Maybe the image immediately becomes the representative image for the version, since it's the only one. If not:

Scroll down on the game page to the version list, and Click "View" on the dutch version. There you can browse the image gallery for this version, and "Propose Representative Image" for your image.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there already a dutch version entered?

If so, on the game page you see three links on the right side of the page:
View, Corrections, and Link Image. The latter seems promising..

If not, then submit a new version. If I remember correctly, you can also select the picture in the version submission.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys...I did that...and I think it worked. Must be approved first though.

Thanks. Little DERPy...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
The link was in the queue, but not the representative image. So follow up with Werner's suggestion. (Once the link is approved.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Padoru padoru,
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
Microbadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Fantasy GamerMicrobadge: is roughly equal toMicrobadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Dragon fan
The first image linked to a version will automatically become the rep image for that version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Speelduivel De Leuvense Spellenclub
Belgium
Leuven (Heverlee)
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
Hi,

I want to link the image
https://boardgamegeek.com/image/1783400/hanabi
to the version
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameversion/218044/dutch-germ...

> When viewing the image, click on "Add Version Link" the the left of
> the image (above your avatar).

I don't see any "Add Version Link" the the left of the image.

In the instructions, it is also said

> How do I link an image to a version?
> 1. Go to the page for the image (i.e. /image/#####/gamename)
> 2. Click Add Version Link in the boxes to the left of the image.
> 3. Select the Version from the list, and Submit.
> 4. Await the approval of the linkage via GeekMod.

But when I go to the page for the image, I don't seen any
"Add Version Link"

Can someone indicate how I can access the "Add Version Link"?

Thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Padoru padoru,
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
Microbadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Fantasy GamerMicrobadge: is roughly equal toMicrobadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Dragon fan
The image page layout has been changed. "Add link" is now in the bottom right, with version linking as a sub-option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls