Chris Puram
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
Let's meet up for games and coffee!
badge
Golden... As in Oldie! I'm new to the Portland area and looking for gamers to game with and new gaming groups to join! I'm 50+ and like most games but do have a special affinity for dry, cube pushing euros!
mbmbmbmbmb
The winner of this auction will win ALL of the auction items listed here including...

Age of War - Like New. Shrink removed but never played.

Battle Line - Like New. Played a couple of times

Star Realms - Like New. Never played.

Star Realms BGG Promo Set 2 - Like New. Never played.

Famiglia - Box has a crushed corner. Cards new in shrink

Terra Nova - Like New. Shrink removed but never played.

Keltis: Der Weg der Steine Mitbringspiel - played once. one piece marked. see notes.

Lucca Citta - New In Shrink

Auction Link Here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Puram
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Golden... As in Oldie! I'm new to the Portland area and looking for gamers to game with and new gaming groups to join! I'm 50+ and like most games but do have a special affinity for dry, cube pushing euros!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: ONE BID TO RULE THEM ALL - Highest bidder wins ALL auction items. - Bidding starts at $1
Auction Ends in 2 days!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Puram
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Auction ends tonight!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.