Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Stoner
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty self explanatory, just looking for a board gaming couple to play some games with. I have about 50 games of varying styles. We are in our early 30s and live in the Marysville area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Minotto II
United States
Womelsdorf
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Do you ever meet farther east of Marysville? My wife and I live in Womelsdorf, PA which is about an hour east of you. Lebanon or Annville isn't too far though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill August
United States
Carlisle
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I never get all the rules right!Microbadge: Cooperative? This is Sparta!Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: By Grabthar's Hammer, you shall be avenged!Microbadge: I am always the target when I play boardgames with my friends
Have you tried The Gaming Table board game cafe in Hampden Township? Great place!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill August
United States
Carlisle
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I never get all the rules right!Microbadge: Cooperative? This is Sparta!Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: By Grabthar's Hammer, you shall be avenged!Microbadge: I am always the target when I play boardgames with my friends
If Carlisle isn't too far there is a bi-monthly gaming event at the Tree House near the community pool. Free every 1st and 3rd Friday evening.

If you're interested geek mail me and I can give you more details or you can contact the guy who runs it.

Victor The Geek
United States
Harrisburg area
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jamelli
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Central PA Gamers play every weekend at various spots as well

http://centralpagameclub.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lehman
United States
Phoenixville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're ever interested in traveling a little further, we are starting a small group in the Phoenixville area (about 1.5 hours east of you). Right now we're starting with quarterly game days, all on weekend days. Good food and beverages are provided. Let me know if you're interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls