The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Worst Co-Op Deck Ever rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mighty Rauros
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I was driving across a few states this weekend, I pondered looking up some players to throw down a quest with. But the only deck I had on me is my Gandalf-Loragon-Sam deck. How terrible to the "that guy" with the Gandalf deck! Then I thought: how could I make that situation even worse? My idea is a:

Gandalf-Glorfindel-Eowyn doomed deck with Song of Kings splashed to include Steward of Gondor.

What other ideas do you have for the worst co-op deck ever?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel B-G
United Kingdom
Leeds
W Yorks
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely needs to be a Grima in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Lehotai
Slovakia
Piešťany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gandalf, Gríma and either Faramir (no WP boost for you!), or if the other players like to use the Dwarves, then Dáin Ironfoot, whom you will exclusively use for questing and keep him exhausted at all costs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Cook
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
*beep*
badge
mbmbmb
You could put in copies of Don't Be Hasty to remove your partner's characters from the quest. If your opponent liked running characters like Gloin, Treebeard, and Erkenbrand you could put some copies of Close Call in to prevent damage dealt to them so their abilities wouldn't work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tagore Nakornchai
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone once built a "Griefer" deck for Brandon, one of the hosts of the Cardboard of the Rings podcast. It was hilarious.

Here's a video of it in action. List is in the description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK78b_qUysE
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls