7 Posts

Tales of the Arabian Nights» Forums » General

Subject: Limited skill tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco DeLaurentis
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is pobably been posted before, but I have run into running out of skill tokens in larger count games on several occasions. Does anyone have any reccomadations for a more permanent solution to filling the remaing skill tokens up to six without having to buy a second copy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Goulding
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
badge
What a productive day!
mbmbmbmbmb
Skills aren't a limited resource, if you need to give someone a skill and there aren't any tokens left, just have that player make a note on some paper that they have the skill.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
I photocopied the existing tokens and made my own with some posterboard and one of those rounded corner cutters from my local Staples store. It works surprisingly well, and I'd recommend it over using spare paper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco DeLaurentis
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zveroboy wrote:
Skills aren't a limited resource, if you need to give someone a skill and there aren't any tokens left, just have that player make a note on some paper that they have the skill.
I am aware of this. I was looking for more of a permanent solutions than just slips of paper scribbled on during the course of the game. Sory for the confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could probably just make some copies to print out on card.
Although I'm surprised anyone actually plays this with so enough players to run out of tokens!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco DeLaurentis
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
negatrev wrote:
You could probably just make some copies to print out on card.
Although I'm surprised anyone actually plays this with so enough players to run out of tokens!
This is a favorite among a bunch of my friends, so when it comes out everyone wants to jump in and play. I do prefer it with 3 to 4, but it's hard to say no when the game claims it holds up to six.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The player boards stand up to dry-erase markers quite well. Just mark which skills you have when you get them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls