Scythe» Forums » General

Subject: Paypal backer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Malte Hue
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there. As I do not own a credit card, I wasn't able to back Scythe via Kickstarter, but fortunatelly it was possible to pay via Paypal which I did for the basic game plus shipping. Now I didn't get any email yet and was wondering if there would ever arrive one or if I was forgotten
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Crespo
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed Jamey when I paid through PayPal and he confirmed receipt. Your paypal account itself should have a payment receipt confirmation from Stonemaier Games, so I wouldn't worry too much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Juan is correct--if you have confirmation on your PayPal account, we received it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João Pedro Cotrim
Portugal
Coimbra
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jamey! Another Paypal backer here. Been following updates on the Kickstarter page, saw the recent one regarding address change forms being sent automatically by Kickstarter, and sent by you to non-Kickstarter backers. I didn't receive any email from Stegmaier Games recently (apart from the newsletter), just wondering if that's expected or if I (and other Paypal backers)are missing something- by the way, I don't need to change the address I provided during order, just wondering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Joao: I sent the e-mail to all PayPal backers from jamey@stonemaiergames.com. I'd recommend checking your spam folder of the e-mail you used for the pre-order. If you can't find it, it may mean I somehow don't have your order or I have the wrong e-mail. I'd recommend contacting me privately so I can figure it out. I searched my spreadsheet for "Pedro Cotrim" and could not find you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João Pedro Cotrim
Portugal
Coimbra
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
Joao: I sent the e-mail to all PayPal backers from jamey@stonemaiergames.com. I'd recommend checking your spam folder of the e-mail you used for the pre-order. If you can't find it, it may mean I somehow don't have your order or I have the wrong e-mail. I'd recommend contacting me privately so I can figure it out. I searched my spreadsheet for "Pedro Cotrim" and could not find you.
Thanks for letting me know, Jamey. Just sent you a PM and an email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Will play almost everything. Unless i hate it ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
I recieved an email from stonemaier games and i'm also an PayPal backer.

Can't wait to recieve the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls