- Geoff B.United States
For this Variant anytime the guards stumble onto proof that you are in the building each Patrol die moves to a higher number. To offset difficulty increase set each starting patrol die to 2 if desired.
Things that trigger this effect:
1. Guard entering a room that lost a wall via dynamite.
2. Guard entering a room containing Stealth Tokens from a Smoke Bomb.
3. Guard entering a room affected by the Crowbar.
4. Guard entering a room with a cracked safe.
5. The EMP is used.
6. Guard enters a room with the Persian Cat when not held by a player.
7. Triggering an alarm in a room with a guard (I think this is only from the Chihuahua roll)
8. The first time a player goes to the roof.
Only once per trigger per tile. So no matter how many times the guard moves through the fresh hole in the wall, or the room with busted locks it only increases the patrol die once.
It makes returning to a floor where you cracked a safe, leaving for the roof when someone is on the first floor, or using the better tools dangerous.
- [+] Dice rolls