West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey All!

Fate's Fortune Kickstarter and SotLT Core Game 2nd Printing Launches tomorrow!

This is Our newest Expansion to Secrets of the Lost Tomb and the Core Reprint!!!

Here's a quick summary of the new expansion:

In Fate’s Fortune, as you explore the Tomb, each adventurer will begin the game with a Fate Card sending you on a secret quest, that upon completion, allows you to flip your Adventurer Sheet to essentially "Level Up"! On the back of each Adventurer Sheet, you'll find your Ascended Adventurer with their own unique equipment card, upgraded attributes, abilities, and courage track! In addition, all Ascended Adventurers have their own NEW Alternate Artwork and standee, an additional reward showcasing the player’s successful completion of their quest!

As a New Optional Mode of Play, your group may decide to include a “Traitor Quest” that would be included into the secret Fate Card pile and randomly dealt one of the players at the start of the game. When that player completes their Traitor Quest a harsh crisis will fall upon the other Adventurers as the newly revealed Traitor turns on their former friends and joins the side of Evil in the active scenario and their win condition now is tied to the other Adventurers Losing!

The Fate Cards add a whole new dimension to the already rich gameplay bringing a more personal motivation for completing your own goal. With a great new power comes greater challenge: As players Ascend and complete their quests leveling up their characters, the game gets harder making the creatures in the Tomb Stronger and making even more of them Spawn!

This Kickstarter helps to fund the Core Game reprint as well as this New Expansion and some new Custom Colored Dice Add-Ons!

We will be featuring some awesome new promotional Characters for this Kickstarter!
A Huge Announcement!

Our Friends at Dynamite Entertainment have allowed us to add some of their most iconic characters into our universe as Adventurers!

The Newest Members of the Eternal Order of Perseus, special Promotional Adventurers Vampirella and Adam Van Helsing! These will be included free with every pledge!

Be sure to check back in tomorrow to come with us on this great Adventure! I'll post links here and on all other Kickstarter Pages and of course also on EverythingEpic.us!

Please post any questions you have Below and I'll answer!

Thanks so much!

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as these new figs will be available prepainted, count me in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Scholes
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will there be an option for people who have just bought in with the last Kickstarter to buy any new material without duplicating everything else?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
keitharchaeologist wrote:
Will there be an option for people who have just bought in with the last Kickstarter to buy any new material without duplicating everything else?
Absolutely 100%

You will certainly have that opportunity!

You would be able to back under the special Elite Missions Early Bird as well! This is our Thank You for your support pledge level called "Traitor!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Redheaded Pharmacist
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm starting to think that having at least the character minis is a good idea. Is anything left from the other KS? Not a big deal but I'd be interested if there are some left for sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Redheaded Pharmacist wrote:
I'm starting to think that having at least the character minis is a good idea. Is anything left from the other KS? Not a big deal but I'd be interested if there are some left for sale.
Feel free to email me Redheaded!

Chris@EverythingEpic.us

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Heron
United Kingdom
Bangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cbatarlis wrote:

Chris@EverythingEpic.us

Chris
Would it be possible to buy individual figures rather than an entire box?

I managed to get an almost complete set but am missing a few heroic characters
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
blackpuddingbertha wrote:
cbatarlis wrote:

Chris@EverythingEpic.us

Chris

Feel free to email me directly about figs!

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Heron
United Kingdom
Bangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cbatarlis wrote:
cbatarlis wrote:

Chris@EverythingEpic.us

Chris

Chris
Thanks Chris

I'll get an email off this evening (when I check what I have actually got lol)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Heron
United Kingdom
Bangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cbatarlis wrote:

Chris
PM sent! Thanks Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls