BGG» Forums » Gaming Related » Podcasts & Blogs

Subject: The Discriminating Gamer: Cody's Top 100 Games 2015 #30-21 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cody Carlson
msg tools
The Discriminating Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Darkness grows thicker and Cody's enemies have multiplied, can the list save him, or will it be his final undoing. The top ten is on the horizon, but will he have the strength to endure? Tune in and find out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'├ętat, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
Microbadge: International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against WomenMicrobadge: If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinkingMicrobadge: 2019 Secret Gelato participantMicrobadge: Love Spreader of the WeekMicrobadge: The Fantasy Trip RPG fan
Have very much been enjoying the series... I'm greatly looking forward to the final 20...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Carlson
msg tools
The Discriminating Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
leroy43 wrote:
Have very much been enjoying the series... I'm greatly looking forward to the final 20...
Thank you, sir. I hope you won't be disappointed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Rush fanMicrobadge: Cooperative? This is Sparta!Microbadge: 1 Player Guild - Together We Game AloneMicrobadge: Competitive Gamer - I play to win!Microbadge: Level 13 BGG poster
I have been enjoying it as well.

I also am very much enjoying Churchill and need to get Xia to the table again.

I've been meaning to try Forbidden Stars and Level 7 Omega Protocal as well, but I don't own a copy yet and neither does anyone else. These are on the list of things to try at Dice Tower Con next year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Carlson
msg tools
The Discriminating Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
I have been enjoying it as well.

I also am very much enjoying Churchill and need to get Xia to the table again.

I've been meaning to try Forbidden Stars and Level 7 Omega Protocal as well, but I don't own a copy yet and neither does anyone else. These are on the list of things to try at Dice Tower Con next year.
Thanks! Churchill and Xia are both great, as I'm sure you know. I think you'll enjoy L7 Omega Protocol and Forbidden Stars, if you're anything like me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls