Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't seen this listed anywhere but CoolStuffInc site and even there it has a vague release date of just "November". Anyone aware when stores might have this or if there is a more specific date of release other than just November for this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Haerle
Latvia
flag msg tools
Hi, Game of Trains is available at Funagain Games and Cool Stuff Inc. More will come to the U.S early next year and will be available for stores

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for update, Jerry! Any chance if you know anything more specific besides "November"? Is it on a ship? Is it possible it will be after Nov. 30th?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrranch wrote:
Thanks for update, Jerry! Any chance if you know anything more specific besides "November"? Is it on a ship? Is it possible it will be after Nov. 30th?
Well, now November has been changed to December. Any chance you can share more info that would make me feel confident it'll ship before Christmas if I were to order now?

UPADATE...
Well, it is past holidays now and the ETA has been changed to Jan./Feb. even at CSI. Anyone know info on the delay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerod S.
United States
Mount Vernon
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
**Crickets Chirping**

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a feeling the delay and lack of response has something to do with the fairly recent revelation that there's now a English version being published by ABACUSSPIELE.
So maybe Brain Games isn't publishing it for US release anymore?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrranch wrote:
mrranch wrote:
Well, now November has been changed to December. Any chance you can share more info that would make me feel confident it'll ship before Christmas if I were to order now?

UPADATE...
Well, it is past holidays now and the ETA has been changed to Jan./Feb. even at CSI. Anyone know info on the delay?
And now... listed as Feb/March 2016!
What in the world is up with the changing the ETA every month since last fall?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerod S.
United States
Mount Vernon
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah this is pretty poor planning on the company's part. Makes you want to just say screw it, I'm not going to support them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Egils Grasmanis
Latvia
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

Sorry to have not responded earlier. I just noticed these comments.
We are a small company and yes, our planing and managing the market all over the world could more effective, no doubt. But we are learning from every mistake

Both CSI and Funagain bought Game of Trains from us in Essen 2015. They were planing to have it available in their stores by the end of the year. I have no idea why they still have not been selling them.

As for our plans for US - we will launch most of our games for US market at GenCon, including Game of Trains. We will be operating in US directly. Abacus will be selling in Germany, Brain Games USA in US.

Best,

Egils

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Egils wrote:
As for our plans for US - we will launch most of our games for US market at GenCon, including Game of Trains. We will be operating in US directly. Abacus will be selling in Germany, Brain Games USA in US.
Any update on this? GenCon is long behind us now and there's still no sign of this game at any of the major OLGS. (FunAgain has it marked as a pre-order but that's it)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Luchetti
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
Egils wrote:
Any update on this? GenCon is long behind us now and there's still no sign of this game at any of the major OLGS. (FunAgain has it marked as a pre-order but that's it)
I got a copy from miniature market for a very reasonable price last week
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Egils Grasmanis
Latvia
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
The games are in US since GenCon, but since we are new to US market, it takes longer for us to get them to the shelves. And to honest I never expected it would take that long. Sorry for that.
But most of the Distributors have their order made and I would suppose the game is already on the price lists and/or pre-order forms for stores.
But meanwhile the game is available at Miniature Market and Amazon.com.
thanks for the patience!
Egils
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS called me about a week ago to to alert me they now had it in stock.
(in the Madison, WI area)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls