Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Nietzel
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

I apologize if this is the wrong area for this, but I had a question.

Does anyone know if you can cancel your pledge to this Kickstarter. I pledged for the Black KS Edition a long time ago. I have no problem with Kickstarters taking a long time (still eagerly awaiting Tokaido but I have to confess, my enthusiasm has greatly wained.

I understand that you pledge on KS to support a project, and I'm cool with that. I've had 2nd thoughts and not wanted to cancel before, b/c I knew my pledge, like others, was part of the process. I guess my issue is since I pledged, now there's a "new" version of the game even though I don't have my version. I have no idea what's going on with the new vesion, what I'm missing, or what I"m going to get all. All I know is I can pledge a bunch more money for something else, except it's the same, but maybe it has resin.

TL;DR - This KS has already had a a new KS. At this point I'm so confused by what's going on I'd rather just cancel and get my money back. Can I do that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shoot them an email and ask them. Other than that, I don't think there's an automatic way to get a refund.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think refunds are offered at this time. I have seen others asking before. I would recommend just to keep your pledge as-is and do nothing if you're confused. No action is needed. You get what you pledged for (and more than initially promised!). If you get the same value resin version with $150 pledge manager voucher, it has less miniatures than you would get with plastic (HIPS) version. Update should come at the end of this week which might help people to understand (again).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nadim Alam
United Kingdom
Streatham
London
flag msg tools
I would stay away from this company, from its current games and also all future games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zac O
msg tools
After the most recent updatehttps://www.kickstarter.com/projects/136317723/demigods-risi..., I'd expect a whole lot of hate to come down on this company. While I will not defend them and their choices, I do believe that they are doing their best to get SOMETHING out to the backers. I'll most certainly never back another of their projects, but I'm hoping that the game plays reasonably well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Urbanek
Germany
Bochum
flag msg tools
The Dice & Mystics Board Game Guild say: Have fun!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am thinking that I will not receive the game I have pledged for. I am regarding this as a failed KS project. I will stay away from this company and their future projects. Very sorry about that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls