6 Posts

Mice and Mystics» Forums » General

Subject: Is this game all vs the game or all vs one? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco DeLaurentis
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is mice and mystics all versus the game or is here an "overlord"?

I have issues with dungeon building games like Descent and Impierial Assult that have all but one player co=op versus the one player. I feel that, to make it balanced, they give the one player such an advantage that if they are any better at playing the game (or games of that sort) than the co-op players, that it's magnified to the point that the co-op players are severly punished. But I like the concept and the mice in this game. Will I have an issue?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
complete co op, all versus the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
Fully Co-op. Enemy figures move and attack based on rules.

There are also variant Coop rules available for both Descent and SW:IA FWIW, though as both games are a bit of an investment, I don't know how much you would enjoy them based on just that.

M&M is a lot of fun and great to play but the leveling aspect left a little something to be desired for me. Just my 2 cents though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Fully co-op. Group or single player vs the game.

Take note that so far Tail Feathers is not co-op. It is a wargame and seperate from the M&M gameplay. But set in and partially compatible with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard spangle
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Omega2064 wrote:
Fully co-op. Group or single player vs the game.

Take note that so far Tail Feathers is not co-op. It is a wargame and seperate from the M&M gameplay. But set in and partially compatible with.

an Awesome PVP game, with Prince Collin leading the Downwood Militia in a Siege of the Vermin Raiders Nest! Heroism at it's best
Cannot wait for it to hit my doorstep!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre-orders got a new lost chapter that makes use of some of the Tail Feather elements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls