Hans Moleman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I was saying boo-urns
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Had an interesting idea -- I find the the rules section is all over the place and questions will just eventually repeat as it becomes difficult to navigate through pages of 'maybe posts' as titles try to hide spoilers. Heck some rule threads just cease discussion that warrants further debate.

My thought is to have just 12 rule threads going -- one for each month. People can subscribe to those 12 threads and help fellow geeks out. PLUS the thread themselves will be very informative for month specific inquiries.

Granted, you can use the search feature, but lets be honest -- 85% of users don't even know it exists. [I'm guilty on this on a few occasions]. Not sure if someone has already attempted this, but it's not a bad idea.

I wouldn't mind doing it myself, if there's interest -- the only catch, is that I'm only just about to start June and I doubt I'll finish the game within the next month (I too would like to avoid being spoiled)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Rodriguez
Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This is a great idea. However I don't think I'm up to the task, since formatting isn't one of my fortes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Murray
England
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
Azorius Senate
mbmbmbmbmb
It'd probably be better to have 1 FAQ type thread with each month getting it's own section hidden by spoilers
Spoiler (click to reveal)
as such

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Murray
England
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
Azorius Senate
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm half tempted to attempt this myself actually whistle

Edit: I'm going for it, give me a few days...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Murray
England
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
Azorius Senate
mbmbmbmbmb
oops...

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1470601/compiled-faq-sp...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls