Italy
Torino
flag msg tools
[______|_hi]
badge
[intentionally left blank]
mbmbmbmbmb
Today I am sick in bed, luckily I had my faithful space marines to play a game of SHDA with. Only, there are less of them around now.

Ahem.

I played solo with 4 teams, and I managed to reach the Librarium Vault with all 8 marines alive and the formation in good shape.
I tried to win by the location's win condition (Every killed GS = 1 support token on the location card; 10 tokens on card = win) instead of trying to hoard support tokens on the marines, working against the Vault's win condition and trying to remain alive enough time to empty both blip piles.
(That is difficult enough, but to my mind it is more doable than the alternative.)

So, anyone managed to win the Vault by support tokens? How?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Found this one in my logs, ironically featuring the Green team actually contributing:

"Before the Marines Travel, Deino returns, but Marines move on to the Librarium Vault with nearly fifteen Genestealers in formation. Deino grabs the Artifact for the Blue team, while Leon opens fire and the Green team Run and Guns. Deino is forced to use the Artifact to survive, but as their final act, the Blue team them opens fire, before getting eliminated. But the Green team made key kills, Noctis rolling a 4 and Gideon making a kill, all adding up to 8 of 10 tokens on the Location. With no stealers engaged with Leon, he is free to go Full Auto and manages to kill two more Genestealers. Noctis remained engaged with a 8GS swarm and would've been toast, but instead, Marines win."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls