Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
33 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Runebound (Third Edition)» Forums » News

Subject: This week? (Nov9th) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
james napoli
United States
Westwood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Rumors are that the game could be hitting stores this week, anyone have any concrete evidence ?

-
James
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Crofton
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
Microbadge: Fan of Stonemaier GamesMicrobadge: Red Raven Games fanMicrobadge: Detroit Tigers fanMicrobadge: Automa Factory fanMicrobadge: Kickstarter fan
darlok wrote:
Rumors are that the game could be hitting stores this week, anyone have any concrete evidence ?

-
James
Now that you put it on the internet, your statement is concrete evidence.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
Avatar
Microbadge: AtheistMicrobadge: Better Living Through ChemistryMicrobadge: GayMicrobadge: Beard fanMicrobadge: Leather Pride
It is being released in the UK tomorrow.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Marley
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The CoolStuff website lists tomorrow is the release date, shrug.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
darlok wrote:
Rumors are that the game could be hitting stores this week, anyone have any concrete evidence ?

-
James
Concrete evidence = FFG's own site.

The status changed to Shipping on 11/1/15, and they say this takes 7~10 days normally.

Seems logical it would be this week.

*edit: unless weekends aren't counted, in which case it will be next week (i.e. Friday would be day 10 if that were the case).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Larsen
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It will be at my FLGS this week. Our distributors got it last week.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas King
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
Microbadge: ComposerMicrobadge: Game Design HobbyistMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level III - Are we geeks because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are geeks?Microbadge: Runebound PBF playerMicrobadge: Writer
Anarchosyn wrote:
darlok wrote:
Rumors are that the game could be hitting stores this week, anyone have any concrete evidence ?

-
James
Concrete evidence = FFG's own site.

The status changed to Shipping on 11/1/15, and they say this takes 7~10 days normally.
It doesn't seem to be very accurate though. The Warhammer Quest card game has been stuck at "on the boat" for over 2 months, despite the process taking "4-6 weeks".
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Montag451 wrote:
Anarchosyn wrote:
darlok wrote:
Rumors are that the game could be hitting stores this week, anyone have any concrete evidence ?

-
James
Concrete evidence = FFG's own site.

The status changed to Shipping on 11/1/15, and they say this takes 7~10 days normally.
It doesn't seem to be very accurate though. The Warhammer Quest card game has been stuck at "on the boat" for over 2 months, despite the process taking "4-6 weeks".
It is generally quite accurate. One data point, a trend not make.

p.s. There is always a larger margin of error with a boat than US distribution, especially since they have printers all over the place. Once it gets on land, and into the hands of a professional, US based distribution outfit (UPS, FedEx, whomever) I can't imagine the same kind of variables would be at play.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Hanson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suspect tomorrow we will get the official "now available" news article as well as, hopefully, the rulebook for download
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas King
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
Microbadge: ComposerMicrobadge: Game Design HobbyistMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level III - Are we geeks because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are geeks?Microbadge: Runebound PBF playerMicrobadge: Writer
Anarchosyn wrote:
Montag451 wrote:
Anarchosyn wrote:
darlok wrote:
Rumors are that the game could be hitting stores this week, anyone have any concrete evidence ?

-
James
Concrete evidence = FFG's own site.

The status changed to Shipping on 11/1/15, and they say this takes 7~10 days normally.
It doesn't seem to be very accurate though. The Warhammer Quest card game has been stuck at "on the boat" for over 2 months, despite the process taking "4-6 weeks".
It is generally quite accurate. One data point, a trend not make.
I know, just saying, it is not without error.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
Avatar
Microbadge: AtheistMicrobadge: Better Living Through ChemistryMicrobadge: GayMicrobadge: Beard fanMicrobadge: Leather Pride
Well... I have my copy.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
We apologise for the inconvenience
United Kingdom
Outside of the Asylum
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bleached_lizard wrote:
Well... I have my copy.
Enjoy! thumbsup

(mumble... grumble... rules not on FFG site yet... mumble)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Bruder Tod, zu unserem Gastmahl, steig hervor aus Staub und Erden. Alles Leben ist ein Sterben, alles Sterben ist ein Werden.
Avatar
Microbadge: Golden-hearted hedgehog fanMicrobadge: Classic Portuguese film fanMicrobadge: Italian Futurists fanMicrobadge: Katherine Switzer fanMicrobadge: Bisexual
bleached_lizard wrote:
Well... I have my copy.
Chris, from where did you get it?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
deekerston schweddy
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Now available on Coolstuffinc.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Hanson
msg tools
youperguy wrote:
The CoolStuff website lists tomorrow is the release date, shrug.
My pre-Order from Coolstuff just gave me a tracking number!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
Avatar
Microbadge: AtheistMicrobadge: Better Living Through ChemistryMicrobadge: GayMicrobadge: Beard fanMicrobadge: Leather Pride
Scarlet Witch wrote:
bleached_lizard wrote:
Well... I have my copy.
Chris, from where did you get it?
Orc's Nest, in London.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Bruder Tod, zu unserem Gastmahl, steig hervor aus Staub und Erden. Alles Leben ist ein Sterben, alles Sterben ist ein Werden.
Avatar
Microbadge: Golden-hearted hedgehog fanMicrobadge: Classic Portuguese film fanMicrobadge: Italian Futurists fanMicrobadge: Katherine Switzer fanMicrobadge: Bisexual
bleached_lizard wrote:
Scarlet Witch wrote:
bleached_lizard wrote:
Well... I have my copy.
Chris, from where did you get it?
Orc's Nest, in London.
Temporarily unavailable :-///
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james napoli
United States
Westwood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/218405

Looks like it's in stock...w00t
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
darlok wrote:
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/218405

Looks like it's in stock...w00t
Yeppers!

My copy will be here this Saturday.

The Euros may have gotten it a few weeks earlier but I guarantee they didn't pay $37 US delivered

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Bruder Tod, zu unserem Gastmahl, steig hervor aus Staub und Erden. Alles Leben ist ein Sterben, alles Sterben ist ein Werden.
Avatar
Microbadge: Golden-hearted hedgehog fanMicrobadge: Classic Portuguese film fanMicrobadge: Italian Futurists fanMicrobadge: Katherine Switzer fanMicrobadge: Bisexual
Rochambeaux wrote:
darlok wrote:
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/218405

Looks like it's in stock...w00t
Yeppers!

My copy will be here this Saturday.

The Euros may have gotten it a few weeks earlier but I guarantee they didn't pay $37 US delivered

So far the cheapest in my country I could find was 74 EUR (including shipping) gulp
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Scarlet Witch wrote:


So far the cheapest in my country I could find was 74 EUR (including shipping) gulp
Yikes.. that's more than twice as much as here...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Bruder Tod, zu unserem Gastmahl, steig hervor aus Staub und Erden. Alles Leben ist ein Sterben, alles Sterben ist ein Werden.
Avatar
Microbadge: Golden-hearted hedgehog fanMicrobadge: Classic Portuguese film fanMicrobadge: Italian Futurists fanMicrobadge: Katherine Switzer fanMicrobadge: Bisexual
Rochambeaux wrote:
Scarlet Witch wrote:


So far the cheapest in my country I could find was 74 EUR (including shipping) gulp
Yikes.. that's more than twice as much as here...
Yep... I'm kinda envious of all of you shopping at Coolstuff.inc
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Schröder
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
Loser at the 'Pursuit of Happiness Contest'
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Scarlet Witch wrote:
Rochambeaux wrote:
Scarlet Witch wrote:


So far the cheapest in my country I could find was 74 EUR (including shipping) gulp
Yikes.. that's more than twice as much as here...
Yep... I'm kinda envious of all of you shopping at Coolstuff.inc
Me too...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
South Lake Tahoe
96150
flag msg tools
badge
WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
scubafrog56 wrote:
youperguy wrote:
The CoolStuff website lists tomorrow is the release date, shrug.
My pre-Order from Coolstuff just gave me a tracking number!
Me too!! Can it be true???!?!???!?!??
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Biggar
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Got a call from my FLGS and they have my copy. will pick it up today.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |