William Chew
United States
Concord Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Attack dog
mbmbmbmbmb
How many extra dice packs are you thinking about adding once the pledge manager comes out? Seems like some of the expansions and sins come with extra dice, but not all. Although $8 for 6 dice seems a bit excessive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Scottdale
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So far as I can make out, the base pledge (no addons) should give 13 Sins dice and 10 Faith dice. That seems like enough to me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
Microbadge: Magic: The Gathering playerMicrobadge: Marvel Champions fanMicrobadge: I backed Cthulhu: Death May Die on Kickstarter!Microbadge: Nemesis fanMicrobadge: Hanabi & Ikebana fan
I'm getting the expansions so I don't feel the need for extra dice. If I were only getting the base game I might be tempted, but even then there are some added dice from stretch goals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Santos
Brazil
Brasilia
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AceAceBaby wrote:
That seems like enough to me?
Why are you asking if that seems like enough to you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call him
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, Flavio. Keeping the world safe, one question mark at a time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Robinson
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
www.GameBrainPod.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Tarnop wrote:
Ah, Flavio. Keeping the world safe, one question mark at a time.
You win BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Kingdom Death: Monster fanMicrobadge: Cthulhu Wars fanMicrobadge: Mage Wars FanMicrobadge: Two cocktails are better than oneMicrobadge: Solitaire Gamer
Are you 100%, and is there a way to be sure?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
AceAceBaby wrote:
So far as I can make out, the base pledge (no addons) should give 13 Sins dice and 10 Faith dice. That seems like enough to me?
If you don't mind rerolling and keeping track of successes/results, then just a single fair die (or other means of fairly determining 1 of 6 possible results) is enough.

If you don't ever want to reroll, then there's an infinitesimally small possibility that you will need a practically infinite supply of dice.

Most people don't mind the odd reroll, it'll be somewhere between 1 and an infinite number.

Or, more practically, the base dice (possibly plus expansions) should do you fine unless you'll be playing with multiple FAITH players and don't want to be passing dice back and forth.

It looks like only one FAITH player ever needs to roll at a time, so you'll never need multiple FAITH players to each be rolling several dice at once.

EDIT: reroll not preroll - damn spool chucker and auto-connect!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Scottdale
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Flaviorbs wrote:
AceAceBaby wrote:
That seems like enough to me?
Why are you asking if that seems like enough to you?
Using a question mark invites others to share a different view. Maybe it's a cultural thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ian short
United Kingdom
Newcastle
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends on how many games you want to play at the same time.
Apart from the apocalypse track you can have enough missions, miniatures, dice and tokens to run multiple games at the same time.

I could understand wanting extra dice to demo the game on multiple tables at once. Just wish each story type had its own apocalypse track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls