Popular Tags: [View All]
Laura
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
Men's Rights Activist
badge
The American Patriarchy ~ Keeping the Lights On for 100 Years! Thanks Guys!
Microbadge: BGG.CON attendeeMicrobadge: I'm a BGG zealot!Microbadge: BGG@SeaMicrobadge: Ernie and I go way back. We were all sepia in those days...Microbadge: BGG.Con
On the lower left edge of the board, I got stuck among too many turtle destinations soblue, then noticed that one of them should be labeled dolphin instead.

We discovered one "Dolphin" hex (signified by ships) mislabeled with a "Turtle" icon. We verified it with a count, and icon/picture match consistency, on the rest of the board.

I'm going to try to print a small dolphin label to correct it. (I was hoping to cut it from a dolphin adventure card, from Z-Man games, but they no longer support Mermaid Rain on their website.)

Just FYI, in case YOUR lovely Mermaid gets stuck in turtle islands, and you are sitting with a hand full of dolphins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Bass
United States
Venice
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice catch! We never noticed.
Don't forget that you can use any 2 cards as a wild ("Deep Sea Movement").
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Stout
United States
Annandale
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just noticed that myself, but I think the discrepancy is deliberate: the number of adventure cards equals three times the number of treasure spaces on the board for each of the three symbols.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls