2 Posts

Star Realms» Forums » Rules

Subject: Comet event card. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J V
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend and I were playing last night. During one of his turns, he had no discard pile, and no hand as he had already played his entire hand. After he purchased a leader card, the next card to come up on the trade row was I believe the event card Comet. States that each player may scrap two cards in their hand or discard pile. Being that he had no hand, and no discard pile he could not scrap anything. I did however have two scouts in my discard pile that I was happy to scrap.

He thought that he would be able to throw the cards he had played into the discard pile to scrap them later, or be able to draw a new hand and scrap from there. I told him that I believe the events happen immediately and to stop everything to fulfill them and that he had no cards in hand, and no cards in his discard so that he would not be allowed to scrap anything. He said something along the lines of, "are you sure? that sucks" SO now I am here making sure that we did it correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodriquez Wrenchezo
United States
warner robins
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ye are correct
cards in play do not go into discard pile until the clean up phase at end of the turn.
The only time they would go into yer discard pile is if a card states discard(there is a base where ye can discard cards to redraw).

cheers
Rod
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.