Mike P.
United States
Taunton
Massachusetts [MA]
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The FLGS in my area will be hosting the Fellowship event Murder at the Prancing Pony this Saturday, Nov. 14. Event starts at 2:00pm, $20.00 entry. Each player will receive a copy of the scenario deck, as well as an exclusive alternate art Legolas promo & an exclusive playmat!

Rivendell has a huge dedicated game room, separate from the main store. The store a wonderful resource for board gamers and LOTR enthusiasts, which makes it the perfect place to come for this event. The locals are super friendly and welcoming to all skill and interest levels. Want to learn to play? Come on down! I'm sure people will be putting a few extra decks together for people to use if you haven't bought in yet (I know I am).

Stick around for the board game night after the Fellowship event! And if you still need your fix, come down to the open gaming nights on Wednesdays. All kinds of games get played at these, plus I always bring my LOTR decks.

I'm not sure what kind of preregistration he's getting, so I'd give him a call to reserve a seat. Hope to see you there!

Rivendell Books & Games
224 Winthrop St(Rt 44), Rehoboth, Massachusetts 02769
(508) 252-5798
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls