Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corey Downum
United States
Grover Beach
California
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I play with yellow!Microbadge: AutoCAD userMicrobadge: Ska fanMicrobadge: Winner of a Sentinels of the Multiverse-challengeMicrobadge: I make my own inserts
She can trigger an alarm in an adjacent tile but can't do it through walls. Can she trigger an alarm on the secret door tile through the wall?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Clarke
United States
Hoboken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Loving Hardcore History with Dan Carlin
Microbadge: I play both wargames and eurosMicrobadge: Sierra Madre Games fanMicrobadge: Fan of Formula 1 RacingMicrobadge: Riichi Mahjong fanMicrobadge: 2019 Gold Supporter
The secret door tile doesn't have an alarm

If you meant when standing on the secret door, also no. The secret door allows movement through walls into itself. This is one way. So for all intents and purposes if you're standing on the secret door tile, those are just plain, ordinary walls next to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Downum
United States
Grover Beach
California
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I play with yellow!Microbadge: AutoCAD userMicrobadge: Ska fanMicrobadge: Winner of a Sentinels of the Multiverse-challengeMicrobadge: I make my own inserts
My understanding of her ability was that she could trigger an alarm in any adjacent tile regardless of type (even one that does not normally have an alarm). The ability is called Crybaby. We played it like she was creating a diversion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Clarke
United States
Hoboken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Loving Hardcore History with Dan Carlin
Microbadge: I play both wargames and eurosMicrobadge: Sierra Madre Games fanMicrobadge: Fan of Formula 1 RacingMicrobadge: Riichi Mahjong fanMicrobadge: 2019 Gold Supporter
Oh my goodness. I didn't even look up the character. Sorry to jump in with incorrect assumptions. Needless to say, I'm pretty sure she could not use her ability when she was standing on the secret door.

But through a door ONTO the secret door tile? Hmmm. You can move through it, yes. But the rules don't say to treat the wall as not existing. It's still a wall, even if you can move through it onto the secret door. Therefore I say no.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls