Islebound» Forums » General

Subject: Metropolis expansion content? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Annemarie Post
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like the look of this game, and am seriously considering backing it. I was just wondering about the content of the Metropolis expansion.

The kickstarter page mentions that the expansion includes 40 new building cards and 2 extra reputation cards (if the next SG is reached). Any more information about any other content like event and reputation cards?

To me it seems like the 15 event cards in the base game might become repetitive, and some more events will really enhance replayability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Costa
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. I'm always about event cards in games. Even though I know it's not Above and Below I would love more story via event cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Meyer
Switzerland
Zürich
Zürich
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Uwe Rosenberg fanMicrobadge: Red Raven Games fanMicrobadge: I play with red!Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Silver Board Game Collector
i agree too a couple more event cards would be really nice and good for replayability
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robyn Zwicker
United States
Grafton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i also agree 15 is very limited
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magus Jake

Utah
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have to join the "Ditto" bandwagon on this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Watson
United States
Barrington
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The $50,000 stretch goal has been reached. So the Metropolis expansion, already included in the KS reward due to the $40,000 goal, gets two extra cards.

Just thought that this was worth noting, and that this isn't a bad place to note it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls