Subject: Question regarding 15 minutes and Film Critic rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Chandler
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can a corp use a click to pull back a Film Critic'ed 15 minutes? 15 minutes says "The Corp can trigger this ability while 15 Minutes is in the Runner's score area" The argument being the card does not say "The Corp can ONLY trigger this ability while 15 Minutes is in the Runner's score area. Seems to imply that the ability can be triggered anywhere, even if it is in the runners scoring area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The play's the thing ...
Australia
Point Lonsdale
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Going thirty-eight, Dan, chill the f*** out. Mow your damn lawn and sit the hell down.
Microbadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Shut Up & Sit Down fanMicrobadge: Dune Series fanMicrobadge: Dune fanMicrobadge: Dune fan
An agenda on Film Critic is not in the Runners scoring area.
The way I read it, the runner has to have 15 mins in there score area before the corp can use the effect. If the runner could use it from anywhere the card would probably mention that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Wood
United States
Grapevine
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
15 minutes text wouldn't be active on Film Critic, so i assume no.

It's only active in the corp score area, but 15 minutes breaks that rule by saying it can be used while in Runner score area.

While on Film Critic, it's a blank card. (but I am not a Lukas, so take that for what it's worth)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nova Cat
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Taloncarde wrote:
It's only active in the corp score area, but Film Critic breaks that golden rule by saying it can be used while in Runner score area.
It looks like you got a few nouns mixed up here, but I think we all know what you meant.

15 Minutes' text is only active in the corp's score area (per the general rule for agendas) and in the runner's score area (per the card's specific text). While it's hosted on Film Critic, it is in neither of those places, and therefore its text is not active.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Wood
United States
Grapevine
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
correct, let me edit to be less confusing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Keddie
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Cards on Film Critic aren't active. Unless otherwise specified, Agendas are ONLY active in the Corp score area.

Or do you think you can use Private Security Force while it's on Film Critic as well? How about Mandatory Upgrades? The Cleaners? If not, what makes 15 Minutes different?

Remember that rules usually tell you what you CAN do. They normally only tell you what you CAN'T do when they're creating an exception to a normally permitted rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls