Subject: PB & Foul Out rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
andy bush

London
London
msg tools
mb
Hi Im a Brit getting to grips with baseball and this amazing game.

Ive just rolled 'PB and Foul Out' on the catcher's X table - how on earth do I implement this an what does it mean??

Thanks in advance

Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MS-06 Zaku II
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See my previous ask Advanced Fielding Chart reading question

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Masspequa
New York
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Ancients WargamerMicrobadge: Downtown: Air War Over Hanoi, 1965-1972 fanMicrobadge: Ford Mustang fanMicrobadge: The Napoleonic Wars fanMicrobadge: Captain Scarlet fan
You play the Passed Ball first, any runners on base move up one base, Than the batter is out due to the foul out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy bush

London
London
msg tools
mb
Thanks all! Bush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MS-06 Zaku II
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are interested in learning the adv game, you can go to file section and check out my flow charts (in BGG they are not the latest version yet, will update them later)

I am using to play with my kid, and it helps (again, were also the new learners)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mc Cabe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why . . . I dream of things that never were and ask why not
mbmbmbmbmb
Courtknight wrote:
You play the Passed Ball first, any runners on base move up one base, Than the batter is out due to the foul out.
Don't you also roll for the catcher's error before calling it a foul out? I'm a little unclear about that, but it's how I play. Gives a little lmore realism, since catchers do sometimes drop that foul fly.

Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls