Subject: Quick question re: stretch goals rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miguel Pacheco
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
To get all of the stretch goals your pledge needs to hit $150 correct? But it doesn't need to be one of the named pledges right? So if I just want to get a couple of the expansion factions, high priests and a map and that adds up to $150 I could still get all of the nice stretch goals?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey Larsen
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
The Joeymans chose one to lead them.....The Joeyman
badge
Anyone who thinks that Avatar is a guy with a blue face needs an airbender
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct. Any combination that totals $150, and the stretch goals are yours!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Pacheco
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Thank you kindly for such a quick reply. You guys are the best! That's going to be my move then!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
ilpalazo wrote:
To get all of the stretch goals your pledge needs to hit $150 correct? But it doesn't need to be one of the named pledges right? So if I just want to get a couple of the expansion factions, high priests and a map and that adds up to $150 I could still get all of the nice stretch goals?

Thanks
Yes, it DOES have to be one of the named pledges.

The $1 Tomb-Herd IS a named pledge, however. Meaning, you absolutely can get that pledge, then add-on expansions totaling $150+ so you can have the Stretch Goals. Does that make sense?

What I'm saying is, don't accidentally put the "no reward" option when you click on the "manage your pledge" button on the KS. Be part of the Tomb-Herd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls