Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Phantom Leader Deluxe» Forums » General

Subject: You call that "customer service"?! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I call this heartGold-plated Deluxe customer serviceheart !

While playing my Phantom Leader Deluxe copy last evening, I realised that one of my Surfer aircraft card was damaged (first time I used it apparently as I didn't notice this before).

From gallery of LudoMC

I then took a picture and emailed customer service (customer service (at) dvg.com) to see if it would be possible to get a replacement card.
I got an answer within a single day saying that the new card was shipping this same day!

I already had other DVG games in my wishlist and I know why!

Thanks to Dan for running such a good company and my customer service angel Rhiannon!

(hey we also have to post when things go well, no? )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Horinek
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
Dan Dare, 1950
badge
Stairway scare, Dan Dare, who's there!
Microbadge: Solitaire GamerMicrobadge: Star Trek: Attack Wing fanMicrobadge: Parent of Two BoysMicrobadge: A Touch of Evil: The Supernatural Game fanMicrobadge: Wings of War: WWI Miniatures fan
I have the same experience with them. Excellent customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LudoMC wrote:
Thanks to Dan for running such a good company and my customer service angel Rhiannon!
Aaaaand... just received the three Surfer cards in my mailbox yesterday! Perfect, I told you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Verssen
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Microbadge: Minnesota Vikings fanMicrobadge: Copper Image UploaderMicrobadge: Dan Verssen Games fan
Thank you Ludovic!

All the credit goes to Rhiannon. She has been hard at work taking care of our customer service and emails and she is doing a fantastic job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
She definitely does!
And thank you Dan for running such a great company!

(and with my copy of FC: Nimitz which arrived today, I'm a happy man! cool)

THANKS!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lionel
Spain
Alicante
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I'm a Terraforming Mars fan!Microbadge: Dragonfire fanMicrobadge: Días de Juego Podcast fanMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fanMicrobadge: Galaxy Defenders fan
A bit late here, but came to say the same thing, I had a defective "Bad Intel" card back and got a replacement one in two weeks.

Great customer service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Verssen
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Microbadge: Minnesota Vikings fanMicrobadge: Copper Image UploaderMicrobadge: Dan Verssen Games fan
Thank you for all the kind words! Rhiannon has done an amazing job getting our customer service running smoothly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Verssen
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Andrew, I'm sorry about the delay. Please email me directly with what you need and your address:
dan (AT) dvg (DOT) com

and I'll get your components sent right out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls