Subject: Received? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Getz
United States
West Mifflin
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Pittsburgh Penguins fanMicrobadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: Beer fanMicrobadge: Spider-Man fanMicrobadge: Dice Throne fan
So anyone out there receive their game & additional goodies yet? If so where in the world are you?

Still waiting patiently for mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Peterson
United States
Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have they started sending shipping confirmations? I don't recall seeing anything about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Whapham
United States
Sunbury
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't seen anyone posting that they got the game or a shipping notification yet.

I know i haven't received either and I'm not too far from the OP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing in Missouri. No notification and no package yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
scubadawg1 wrote:
Have they started sending shipping confirmations? I don't recall seeing anything about it.
Shipments started going out on Oct. 30.

They are shipping in order of Most Popular Configurations.

Source: Kickstarter comments
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Whapham
United States
Sunbury
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most popular or most of any type of configuration (ex. all mass hysteria pledges without any add-ons)?
I have a mass hysteria pledge, but added another set of taxi drivers to my order...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
PoppaBear wrote:
Most popular or most of any type of configuration (ex. all mass hysteria pledges without any add-ons)?
I have a mass hysteria pledge, but added another set of taxi drivers to my order...
Sara said this at one point:
it is by popularity. So, whatever builds had the most backers, etc. I don't have the break down of what's going when, as there are 1040 different builds
My take on that is whichever of the 1040 combinations had to be sent to the most people, that was picked and packed and sent first. Then the most popular of the remaining 1039 combinations. And so on down the line.

Sara also posted this today:
I have been talking intermittently with Ship Naked throughout the day. We're both busy people with lots of stuff to do. That being said, they have been shipping for a little over a week (7 full business days if we count today). There is no reason to worry at this point. If I had posted an update for example saying they were 95% completed and you hadn't received you email yet, THEN would be a good time to worry. I can only provide so much information. When I have info, I will post it. If I don't have information, I don't post. I don't think you guys would like getting an email saying there was an update and there was nothing good in it. Regardless, the process will take as long as the process takes. They are using the most efficient processes, shipping by most popular builds. You can either be optimistic or pessimistic, that is entirely up to you. But that won't change the process. I PROMISE I will give you information when I have it. I just don't have that right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Duncan
Scotland
East Kilbride
South Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
www.gameburst.co.uk
badge
I have the power!
Microbadge: The Geek Citizenship Recognition Program Rolls On!Microbadge: Scythe fanMicrobadge: Scythe fanMicrobadge: The theme is strong with this oneMicrobadge: I play with purple!
nothing in the UK yet either, glad to read im not the only one suffering

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Goodman
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
Has anyone even received the shipping notification? I ordered the Mass Hysteria with no add-ons. I would think that would be the most popular package, and I haven't seen anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Purcell
United States
Bettendorf
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a heads up - I received my shipping notice today (with tracking number). Looks like a 10-day shipping time to Oregon (I should have it Thursday 19th) Can't wait!

edit: I have the base Mass Hysteria pledge, with no additional add-ons

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Smith
United States
California
flag msg tools
Received my package yesterday (11/10). Base MH pledge only. Everything in great condition and well packed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Getz
United States
West Mifflin
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Pittsburgh Penguins fanMicrobadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: Beer fanMicrobadge: Spider-Man fanMicrobadge: Dice Throne fan
I guess I should have clarified I have also received no tracking information and just did the base mass hysteria pledge with no additional purchases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Larouche
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
Melting souls with cuteness since 2007
badge
Lovin' N-16
mbmbmbmbmb
Pensfan62 wrote:
I guess I should have clarified I have also received no tracking information and just did the base mass hysteria pledge with no additional purchases.
My local FLGS has received their copies and are on the shelves...

www.levalet.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven riola

joliet
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the 11th, so it can be sold in stores. Has anyone actually received their copy yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Koenig
United States
Alexandria
VA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Coolstuff has it in stock

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just picked mine up at my FLGS. It has the glow in the dark Slimer.
First impression is Wow! miniatures are awesome. I can't believe they sold this as cheap as they did just looking at the amount of quality plastic in the box. Very happy so far. Now to start painting, then a game or two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crusader AD
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, another backer here waiting. Cryptozoic is getting ripped apart everywhere on social media and on the kickstarter forum. Rightfully so. It's in retail shops before the backers hands, which is the complete opposite of what they promised.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Santos
Brazil
Brasilia
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CrusaderAD wrote:
Nope, another backer here waiting. Cryptozoic is getting ripped apart everywhere on social media and on the kickstarter forum. Rightfully so. It's in retail shops before the backers hands, which is the complete opposite of what they promised.
It's not being ripped apart. People who have no idea how KS works are whining.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Doane
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Wyoming/Grand Rapids, Michigan. I did the basic Mass Hysteria pledge. I haven't received a shipping notice yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JD Dibrell
United States
Midwest City
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Flaviorbs wrote:
CrusaderAD wrote:
It's not being ripped apart. People who have no idea how KS works are whining.
That's really not a fair assessment to make & is every bit as judgmental as the people who ARE claiming CZE is in default. There are a decent amount of people, myself included, who simply want to know hoe far ship naked has progressed & also when they anticipate having everything out the door. That's not whining or a sense of entitlement it's merely wanting to not be mushrooms & I really fail to see why it's deserving of the fanboy attacks (which I fully expect to get for this).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Stantz
Australia
Central Coast
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: "Over my dead body!"Microbadge: Pew! Pew!Microbadge: Han shot first!Microbadge: Star Wars fan - BlasterMicrobadge: Star Wars fan - Greedo
I've asked multiple times on the Kickstarter if Australian shipping has started yet and if not why not and I either get no response or a vague answer that's not an answer.
They said the games were being sent directly to the distribution hubs and that means the games would have gotten to Australia before they got to the US but no explanation is given why there has been no movement at the Australian end.
I've really liked how this Kickstarter has gone up until this point and to be honest its not that big of a deal as I know I will get the game soon enough but it would be nice to hear something.
As for the Kickstarter comments section there are some angry people on it from the people attacking the company and people defending the company.
Sad really as it had a positive feeling to it for most of the campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zombie Fifty-Seven
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
UK Update.

Just got an email from spiralgalaxygames.co.uk, they are acting for the fulfilment agent for Ship Naked.

Asking to contact IMMEDIATELY if my address is wrong.

Looks like this is about to land ANY day now for me... ...one very happy UK backer here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bell
United Kingdom
Dundee, Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived in Dundee (Scotland/UK) today.

Looks great and although I'm not sure I have everything (first look through I didn't spot some of the non-base tiles and glow in the dark dice for example) I'm looking forward to digging in and seeing how the game plays.

I've been tempted to paint my Imperial Assault so I picked up the primed Ghostbusters too so looking forward to giving them a go once I've picked up some paints. Haven't painted any minis in more than 15 years so it's bound to be a disaster!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bell
United Kingdom
Dundee, Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh wait, the tiles were in with the rest! Even better. And dice were in with the others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Walker
United Kingdom
Liphook
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My mass hysteria copy arrived this morning in the uk

Included all the extras I had backed (spectral ghostbusters, zombie taxi drivers, and impossible mode ghosts and bosses)

The game itself looks great - the minis are fab and the translucent plastic really works

Looking forward to taking it for a spin but I suspect it will be put away until Xmas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |