Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Title says it all...

Can we get a specific update to those of us who backed the game and still have not received their copies? Communication goes a long way when it comes to backer patience....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
Microbadge: Wingspan: European ExpansionMicrobadge: 1 Player Guild - Together We Game AloneMicrobadge: Automa Factory fanMicrobadge: Terra Mystica fanMicrobadge: Tapestry - Exploration
I'm sure you will prefer an official answer, but fwiw, mine shipped about 10 days ago, combined with a few other items I had ordered from https://www.spiele-offensive.de/

My account there showed the status of my Lignum order and I was able to see when it shipped. I also got a tracking e-mail, but I'm not sure if that had more to do with the other items I purchased.

Unfortunately for me, mine appears to be stuck at the ISC in New York, where there has been no tracking movement for 5 days.

I hope you get word on yours soon. It looks like a very intriguing game.

Edit: auto-correct fail
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harald Mücke
Germany
Mönchengladbach
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

The backers are serviced by Spieleschmiede, so please contact them for support !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Christiansen
United States
Mount Pleasant
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
OOK! OOK! OOK!
Microbadge: ProfessorMicrobadge: PsychologistMicrobadge: VegetarianMicrobadge: Statistics fanMicrobadge: Shogi fan
I have had zero word, Edward.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
They don't seem to be very good at communication, still waiting to hear back about the missing player boards.

All-in-all, this has not been a good ordering experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
spielmaterial wrote:
Hi!

The backers are serviced by Spieleschmiede, so please contact them for support !
Email sent to both you and them. As I'm sure you would like to, I would appreciate any help getting information on our packages. Please, if you're willing, help work things from your side and help us get an answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got an answer...sort of. Due to a mistake on their end, my two copies never shipped and I have to wait til the game is back in stock for them to ship it.

What a terribly frustrating experience and not a good first impression of all involved. Wrote back asking when they expect that to be....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That is rather unfortunate, Ed. Well, look on the bright side at least you should get the player boards!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Leitner
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eapeas wrote:
Got an answer...sort of. Due to a mistake on their end, my two copies never shipped and I have to wait til the game is back in stock for them to ship it.

What a terribly frustrating experience and not a good first impression of all involved. Wrote back asking when they expect that to be....
That is absolutely inexcusable. They should refund your money and provide your copies to you at their expense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MDJD wrote:
eapeas wrote:

That is absolutely inexcusable. They should refund your money and provide your copies to you at their expense.
I am not even asking for that, but yeah, you'd think I'd get more details than I got shake Honestly, I just want honest, forthcoming communication. That'd be a great start!

I've sent a follow up email and I do truly hope that they adequately respond prior to us recording our next episode for the show....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Pittsburgh Penguins fanMicrobadge: Pittsburgh Steelers fanMicrobadge: Go Steelers!Microbadge: Pittsburgh Pirates fan Microbadge: Pittsburgh Steelers fan
MDJD wrote:
eapeas wrote:

I can understand a small discount or other small compensation...

but free? Um... no.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Brzuziwski
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
More Monskers
badge
I am blue
Microbadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - half-full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - empty heart container
I'm concerned about the completeness of the game at this point. Almost regret pre-ordering it, almost...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Kaun
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those of us who didn't back it, from those who have played it... is it worth $92?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Christiansen
United States
Mount Pleasant
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
OOK! OOK! OOK!
Microbadge: ProfessorMicrobadge: PsychologistMicrobadge: VegetarianMicrobadge: Statistics fanMicrobadge: Shogi fan
I never received my copy. Ed, do you know if it was an isolated incident or whether other pre-orders were affected?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chris1nd wrote:
I never received my copy. Ed, do you know if it was an isolated incident or whether other pre-orders were affected?
Unknown right now. I expect a response answering that very thing tomorrow. I'll update if/when.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
Microbadge: Wingspan: European ExpansionMicrobadge: 1 Player Guild - Together We Game AloneMicrobadge: Automa Factory fanMicrobadge: Terra Mystica fanMicrobadge: Tapestry - Exploration
Just a followup... Mine arrived this afternoon. I hope you all get your issues resolved to your satisfaction quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DJStudley wrote:
Just a followup... Mine arrived this afternoon. I hope you all get your issues resolved to your satisfaction quickly.
Good deal, congrats!thumbsup

No response from them today....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Christiansen
United States
Mount Pleasant
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
OOK! OOK! OOK!
Edward, would did you contact to find this out?

Harald Mücke was who I emailed before the project was complete with a question, but above he says he doesn't know anything about fulfillment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chris1nd wrote:

Harald Mücke was who I emailed before the project was complete with a question, but above he says he doesn't know anything about fulfillment.

service@happyshops.com

I got a response that said the following:

"unfortunately there was a technical error and the delivery was not made.
I have this now rescheduled and send you Lignum as soon as it is back in stock.
You will receive an email from us once the shipment has been made.
Please excuse the mistake. This was not our intention.
I wish you a nice evening."

Back in stock scares the hell out of me. A more detailed timeframe/answer I think isn't too much to ask....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Request a refund and cancel the order?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Valerio
Portugal
Lisboa
flag msg tools
Elitist!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eapeas wrote:
chris1nd wrote:

service@happyshops.com

Back in stock scares the hell out of me. A more detailed timeframe/answer I think isn't too much to ask....
ouch!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Brzuziwski
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
More Monskers
badge
I am blue
Microbadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - half-full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - empty heart container
Oblivion wrote:
eapeas wrote:
chris1nd wrote:

service@happyshops.com

ouch!!!
Pretty much what I was thinking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Christiansen
United States
Mount Pleasant
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
OOK! OOK! OOK!
This really sucks considering when I placed the pre-order: the beginning of freaking March!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chris1nd wrote:
This really sucks considering when I placed the pre-order: the beginning of freaking March!
I got an email today saying that they were sorry and that they were sending replacement parts (they didn't give any time of time estimate). I REALLY hope that's just a language barrier, but I responded saying that you and I haven't gotten our entire GAMES. Haven't heard back since replying. soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Christiansen
United States
Mount Pleasant
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
OOK! OOK! OOK!
I emailed their customer service email address as well as their "info" email that was used to confirm my original order. No reply so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |