Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: US Marine CorpsMicrobadge: I was there when they gave him a banana, an apple, and a bed to sleep in!Microbadge: Heavy Cardboard podcast fanMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: Greyhound lover
chris1nd wrote:
I emailed their customer service email address as well as their "info" email that was used to confirm my original order. No reply so far.
Any update, Neil?

My copies showed up today, with the player boards shrink-wrapped outside of the game box, so I assume that my copies are complete. Haven't inventoried them yet. Also, the stretch goals/mini-expansions are included as well as the stickers. So other than the very poor communication & supplying their post-crowdfunding customers before those of us who backed it, it appears that this is finally over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Leitner
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: University of ChicagoMicrobadge: 18xx fanMicrobadge: University of MichiganMicrobadge: Maracaibo fanMicrobadge: University of Wisconsin
Congratulations on getting your copies. Looks like, in the end, you didn't have to wait for another print run.

I have to say, I got my copy last week and played it over the weekend. Aside from a couple of minor component quality issues I have, the game itself is really terrific.

Our first game integrated the tasks, and next time we'll put in the planned work. I can't wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Christiansen
United States
Mount Pleasant
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
OOK! OOK! OOK!
Microbadge: ProfessorMicrobadge: PsychologistMicrobadge: VegetarianMicrobadge: Statistics fanMicrobadge: Shogi fan
They said I never paid for the pre-order.

I tried to, but clearly it didn't go through.

And they were't willing or weren't able to send a copy now if I paid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harald Mücke
Germany
Mönchengladbach
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Microbadge: Namibia fanMicrobadge: Lignum fanMicrobadge: Namibia fanMicrobadge: Lunte fanMicrobadge: Takamatsu fan
Hi!

Well, the game is sold out, but for very few copies available at www.spielmaterial.de...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Bérubé
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I am a Terra Mystica fan!Microbadge: Terra Mystica - online play at terra.snellman.netMicrobadge: Gaia Project fanMicrobadge: Spirit Island fanMicrobadge: Silver Board Game Collector
I still haven't received my copy (I placed a pre-order on September 6th). I am starting to get worried about whether it was shipped for real or not...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |