Game of Thrones: The Card Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: Expansions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robby Anderson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I was gifted this game (the HBO version.)

Is it possible to buy expansions from the standard first or second edition LCG? I enjoy the game play, but the sides seem pretty uneven in the core set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No. This game is a simplified version of the CCG/Lcg. They would not be compatible. On the other hand, there are several fan made expansion decks here on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robby Anderson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
As someone who is BGG retarded, any locations I can look into for these fan made cards? I really don't want to invest in another LCG as netrunner is taking up most of my time in that format. Something I can buy on the cheap and print on the cheap and send to myself would be great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rice
United States
LIHUE
HI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/files/thing/129976

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sloth P
Italy
flag msg tools
Definitely go for the fan-made expansions. They're just as good as the original decks, or even better!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stannis B
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sloth19 wrote:
Definitely go for the fan-made expansions. They're just as good as the original decks, or even better!
Thanks for that.

I haven't given up working on the decks despite the lack of updates. I hope I will be able to upload revised versions of Baratheon, Targaryen, Bolton and Night's Watch soon as well as some new teams (Tyrell, Slavers, Stark 2.0).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls