Hide
6 Posts

Cthulhu Wars» Forums » General

Subject: Onslaught 2 Backer - Question about Plastic Gates rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dr. Gelbzeichen
msg tools
I just signed up for Onslaught 2, specifically at the "Million Favored Ones" level. (Hurray!)

The reason why is because, during the first campaign, I bought the core game, then later, I added the all the map expansions and all the faction expansions.

So based on my pledge for the original KS campaign, I don't think I'll be getting any plastic gates. But based on my pledge for Onslaught 2, the "Million Favored Ones," it seems I *again* won't get any plastic gates.

So I was curious: will there be some other way to purchase them?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Murthwaite
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Cthulhu Wars fan - cultist of the Yellow SignMicrobadge: Dicenstein fanMicrobadge: Firefly: The Game fanMicrobadge: Takenoko fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
The plastic gates are available in the add-ons section for $30.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: We are GrantMicrobadge: Latter-day SaintMicrobadge: Jack Vance fanMicrobadge: Golden Meeple
AND, you can use our new nifty pledge calculator to see ALL of the extras in one page, which includes those gates:

https://app.crowdox.com/projects/1816687860/1228867626/pledg...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Gelbzeichen
msg tools
Thanks! I already made the "Million Favored Ones" pledge on the KS site.

I'm not seeing any "add-on" page, though... Is there a way to add the gates on the KS site, which I'm not seeing?

EDIT: I added $30 to my pledge, bringing the total to $180, but I still haven't found any link to specifically add gates, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Murthwaite
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Cthulhu Wars fan - cultist of the Yellow SignMicrobadge: Dicenstein fanMicrobadge: Firefly: The Game fanMicrobadge: Takenoko fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
You just use the manage pledge option and change the $ amount to match the pledge level plus the price of the items you want to add-on. You'll specify the items you wanted after the campaign in the pledge manager

Edit: Ah is see you found it while I was tapping away at my reply lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Gelbzeichen
msg tools
Ok, I feel stupid now. modest

Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls