Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: We are GrantMicrobadge: Latter-day SaintMicrobadge: Jack Vance fanMicrobadge: Golden Meeple
It took us a while, but here it is:

https://app.crowdox.com/projects/1816687860/1228867626/pledg...

In the 'real' pledge manager, post campaign, you should expect some differences such as:

A) a place to put in your address (of course!)
B) possibly a check box asking if you do NOT want the upgraded cardstock (I suppose you could just hit the "no reward" button, but there are some who've asked for this
C) a check box saying you want the 7 new expansions in VF
D) possibly (no promises) some new add-ons which are merely some of the SGs as parsed out products (e.g., a second set of homebrew neutral faction; another set of the custom ability dice, etc.).

If The Shining Trapezohedron ever becomes a real add-on, we'll also have to add that too.

[please tell me of any errors. Link and I tried to catch all of them, but you never know]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Prince Albert
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Dresden Files RPG fan - Harry's Pentacle protects me
In regards to D is this a maybe that will happen while there is time to add it to stretch goals or a maybe that will come after the KS closes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: We are GrantMicrobadge: Latter-day SaintMicrobadge: Jack Vance fanMicrobadge: Golden Meeple
After KS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina Bushey
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I'm not sarcastic... my eyes just *happened* to roll off a cliffMicrobadge: I logged at least one play every day in 2019!Microbadge: Geekway to the West attendeeMicrobadge: Fan of Pieces: The St. Louis Board Game Bar & CafeMicrobadge: Cthulhu Wars fan - cultist of the Yellow Sign
Am I understanding correctly?
If I am in at $600 level, I would still be missing 6-8 player maps, omega rules, upgraded faction cards, and GitD Cthulhu.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel U. Thibault
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Fan of Games Dripping with ThemeMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.Microbadge: Member of the BGG Community since 2001Microbadge: Leukemia AwarenessMicrobadge: Platinum Board Game Collector
existoid wrote:

I want a check box (add-on) to get the new expansions in BOTH English and French.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claus Appel
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Darklight: Memento Mori fan - Monsters!Microbadge: Cthulhu Wars fan - the Daemon SultanMicrobadge: Cave Evil fanMicrobadge: Deep Madness fanMicrobadge: I backed Darkness Sabotage on Kickstarter!
existoid wrote:
What is "VF"? "Very fast"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Level 05 BGG posterMicrobadge: Conan fanMicrobadge: Brown Ribbon (Lycanthropy Awareness)Microbadge: Cthulhu Wars fan - cultist of the Great CthulhuMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
VF = Version Française
this is the french version of the game. Unfortunately they never came around making a DV (Deutsche Version - German version). The german CW campaign didn't take of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I backed Kingdom Death: Monster on KickstarterMicrobadge: Cthulhu Wars fanMicrobadge: DC Comics Deck-Building Game fanMicrobadge: Level 05 BGG posterMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
ChaoticGemini wrote:
Am I understanding correctly?
If I am in at $600 level, I would still be missing 6-8 player maps, omega rules, upgraded faction cards, and GitD Cthulhu.
The 6-8 player maps aren't in any level. I suppose they thought that most people won't want them, because even if you have so many players, you need a very big table and room.
Everybody will get the omega rules as a PDF. Those that want the physical book can add it as an add-on.
Unless I',m mistaken I think that Sandy said that we will get upgraded doom and ritual tracks as well as new spellbooks and faction cards with all the changes.
The Glow in the Dark Cthulhu is free if you subscribed to their newsletter before the Onslaught 2 campaing started.
It was announced here: Glow-in-the-dark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Level 05 BGG posterMicrobadge: Conan fanMicrobadge: Brown Ribbon (Lycanthropy Awareness)Microbadge: Cthulhu Wars fan - cultist of the Great CthulhuMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
as a DVM and now MFO backer, will I get the 3mm die-cut faction cards for free? the Pledge calculator is not clear on this...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Gourion
France
Paris
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Level 02 BGG posterMicrobadge: Chaos in the Old World fanMicrobadge: Cthulhu Wars fan - the Daemon SultanMicrobadge: Commands & Colors Ancients fan
existoid wrote:

In the 'real' pledge manager, post campaign, you should expect some differences such as:

B) possibly a check box asking if you do NOT want the upgraded cardstock (I suppose you could just hit the "no reward" button, but there are some who've asked for this
D) possibly (no promises) some new add-ons which are merely some of the SGs as parsed out products (e.g., a second set of homebrew neutral faction; another set of the custom ability dice, etc.).

If The Shining Trapezohedron ever becomes a real add-on, we'll also have to add that too.

[please tell me of any errors. Link and I tried to catch all of them, but you never know]
Sorry but the use of the whole thing is unclear: we choose our details on Crowdox, in particular we can choose add-ons that raise our financial commitment but then after validation, we are sent to the kickstarter page where the specified amount of our initial pledge wothout knowing if we have to raise our kickstarter pledged amount to the level of the crowdox's one.

My example: i pledged 150 US dollar on KS. With the add-ons on Crowdow, it raises to 240 USD. What should i do when i come back to KS and i see my pledge of 150 USD ?

Honestly i don't understand why the pledge manager is a separate thing in KS, this causes a lot of confusion...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
well you click on "manage pledge" and change it to 240$, easy as pie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Merlo
Ecuador
Quito
Pichincha
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Cthulhu Wars fanMicrobadge: Sandy Petersen fanMicrobadge: H. P. Lovecraft fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
This is a temporary app so you can calculate your pledge easily. You have to manually change the KS pledge like Loig said. The real Pledge Manager will be available once the KS ends

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Gourion
France
Paris
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Level 02 BGG posterMicrobadge: Chaos in the Old World fanMicrobadge: Cthulhu Wars fan - the Daemon SultanMicrobadge: Commands & Colors Ancients fan
ok, thanks, i also guessed that but if an Official can confirm that, i will be happy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
bengougou75 wrote:
existoid wrote:

Sorry but the use of the whole thing is unclear: we choose our details on Crowdox, in particular we can choose add-ons that raise our financial commitment but then after validation, we are sent to the kickstarter page where the specified amount of our initial pledge wothout knowing if we have to raise our kickstarter pledged amount to the level of the crowdox's one.

My example: i pledged 150 US dollar on KS. With the add-ons on Crowdow, it raises to 240 USD. What should i do when i come back to KS and i see my pledge of 150 USD ?

Honestly i don't understand why the pledge manager is a separate thing in KS, this causes a lot of confusion...
Bernard,

This is merely a pledge calculator. emphasis on that. It is not integrated with Kickstarter.com in any way - I REALLY wish it could be, but Kickstarter does not let us*. So, you have to manually put the total that the calculator shows as your pledge.

It is for ease of calculating your pledge, and nothing more.

*There was a way that CrowdOx was able to do this previously during our OMD campaign, but KS has since shifted some back end things that prevents it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
Loig wrote:
as a DVM and now MFO backer, will I get the 3mm die-cut faction cards for free? the Pledge calculator is not clear on this...
As a DVM, you get the die cut faction cards from the original campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Gourion
France
Paris
flag msg tools
existoid wrote:
bengougou75 wrote:
existoid wrote:

Bernard,

This is merely a pledge calculator. emphasis on that. It is not integrated with Kickstarter.com in any way - I REALLY wish it could be, but Kickstarter does not let us*. So, you have to manually put the total that the calculator shows as your pledge.

*There was a way that CrowdOx was able to do this previously during our OMD campaign, but KS has since shifted some back end things that prevents it.
so if i have for 240 USD in the pledge manager, i will have to correct my number in KS and put also 240 USD, right ? (i understand quickly if you explain me a long time )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
@Bernhard: éxactement mon ami!
@Arthur: thanks buddy, I was confused for a second. Bacause it was not mentioned in the pledge calculator. it only says: "Better cardstock for your ritual track & the 3-8 player doom tracks. Also includes new spellbooks & faction cards for certain minor balance adjustments"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Cthulhu Wars fanMicrobadge: Sandy Petersen fanMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level III - Are we geeks because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are geeks?Microbadge: Cthulhu Wars fan - cultist of the Crawling ChaosMicrobadge: Cthulhu Wars fan - cultist of the Sleeper
Loig wrote:
Yes Loig, as a DVM backer you'll get those

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
existoid wrote:
bengougou75 wrote:
existoid wrote:

Bernard,

Yeah, people have been clamoring for a real pledge manager as well as a stretch goal manager in Kickstarter for years, but, for some reason, they don't seem to listen or want to...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arturo Cavari
Italy
Bologna
BO
flag msg tools
Maybe on earth...
badge
...maybe in the future
Microbadge: Karl MarxMicrobadge: Mage Knight Board Game fanMicrobadge: Aeon's End fanMicrobadge: Nightfall fanMicrobadge: Atheist
Casus Belli wrote:

Yeah, people have been clamoring for a real pledge manager as well as a stretch goal manager in Kickstarter for years, but, for some reason, they don't seem to listen or want to...
It would bring them closer to an online store, and they are trying very hard not to be perceived that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls