Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Booth
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have any good suggestions for this? There's a lot of stuff that comes with this game and it's just not going all back in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Howell
United States
Lenexa
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got all mine back in the box, but I can't tell you for sure how I did it though. It's super tight. Why do publishers do this?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Keller
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's a puzzle that's for sure. I've had to keep separate stacks of the politicians loose in the box and pack everything around it. Then I have to rubber band the lid closed because it falls out too easily.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lost Boys Productions
msg tools
publisher
mb
theericbooth wrote:
Anyone have any good suggestions for this? There's a lot of stuff that comes with this game and it's just not going all back in.

Hi, Eric!

Depending on how things are arranged, the box can sometimes be a tight squeeze. To help out here, we've drawn up this diagram about how we suggest the components be bagged, along with this picture of how we like to arrange those bags in the box.

Alternatively, there are folks who have found other exciting ways to store the components.

Hope you enjoyed the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sophia C.
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
It helps a lot if you take out the cardboard insert tray thingy that's in the box. I did this using 3"x4" plastic baggies in combination with a few of the bags that came with the game. I think the game comes with almost enough bags to do this.

I'm all about minimizing setup time, so I bagged player sets for each of the 4 players, which include a player aid, the action cards, control tokens, and 3 supply tokens. I also bagged the influence counters and power markers together by color. Tags and supply tokens were bagged together, as were alignment tokens and player markers (I figured all of these things could just be spilled onto a table as part of setup).

However, I think that taking out the cardboard insert gives you enough space that you could bag the pieces however you want.. It seems downright roomy now.

In order to stabilize the board when you put it in the top, you can see that I split the politician tiles into 4 stacks (1 of the stacks will have 1 less tile, of course) and bagged the stacks in sets of 2 so that the tiles wouldn't separate from their stacks. Putting the stacks in opposite corners stabilizes the board enough for my taste...but if you wanted more stability, you could bag or rubber band each of the 4 stacks together and place 1 in each corner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.