• [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
Typical Queen Games. In a few months it'll be on sale for $5 when nobody buys it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cox
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Very tempted to cancel my preorder of the base game TBH. Just seems like a rip off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S.
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a bummer. I'm also disappointed that it doesn't increase the player count.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cox
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Well, I took a look at the base game, and the components are quite generous and well above average in quality, so I guess I'm inclined to be a bit more forgiving on that basis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevy B
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Walt Mulder wrote:
Typical Queen Games. In a few months it'll be on sale for $5 when nobody buys it.
Well, it's been over 2 years and I just got it on sale for $12.99. And that still seems like too much. The box is way bigger than necessary, which would make me think that affects the cost. Then again the boxes are awful. Both the base game and the expansion had torn-apart corners upon opening.

I got the base game for $19.99 though. It's on Amazon for $30 and the expansion's selling for $20. The Big Box is also $46 and it has 3 extra mini-Expansions inside. All in all, I'll take what I got for $33 and be happy about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls