Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Douglas
Australia
Flynn
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
where do you think it will be order from when it's available next month? Directly from contact here on BGG or a website?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent payment today when I got the email. Haven't heard back yet, but I figured he would just refund it if I misunderstood the email.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The email said something about him working on a website for his games but it isn't ready yet. For buying anything in the email, you were supposed to paypal him the money and send an email.

If you are interested, I'd gm him and get on his email list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, just geek mail me, I will reply within 24-36 hours
Hope the new web site will be ready for next year. That will simplify the orders for everyone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Clinic Base game can not be considered as a reprint, I still had english rules, boxes, all the tiles and all sheets at home. I just bought the missing wooden pieces. I only made 48 Boxes this time =
So a "reprint" is not well adapted =
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Broadbent
United States
Covington
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm planning on picking up one of the available base sets - can someone help me understand whether I should grab expansions at this time, too? Are they hard to come by? Do they add significantly to game play? Will I cry myself to sleep in 2 years if I choose to try to get them later?
Thanks for the insights!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clbroad wrote:
I'm planning on picking up one of the available base sets - can someone help me understand whether I should grab expansions at this time, too? Are they hard to come by? Do they add significantly to game play? Will I cry myself to sleep in 2 years if I choose to try to get them later?
Thanks for the insights!
I found the dossiers to add a good bit to the game play. A couple of them introduce more money into the game that gives you more flexibility and options in the early game, which I appreciated...your mileage there may vary depending on what you are looking for. I also enjoyed being able to train doctors outside of the 1 special tile that you could use in the past.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Broadbent
United States
Covington
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks to Colm and Garry for the advice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Expansion 2 is sold out from me now
 Thumb up