Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Guerra
United States
Eagle pass
Texas
flag msg tools
hi guys

i asked this same question on the warfighter forum , but now i discovered this gem and it looks awesome but,

is it worth it to get this game to play strictly as a 2 player game?

i dont game solo, my brother and i like to play games together so ideally i would like to play this game as a 2 player coop, dividing the resources and planes/pilots between us at the start of the game and progress from there.

is it doable? is it recommended to play that way? has anyone ever try coop?

thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: WingMicrobadge: Are you lookin' at me?!Microbadge: Southern New England WargamersMicrobadge: Er... not completely!Microbadge: Wing
Waramir wrote:
hi guys

i asked this same question on the warfighter forum , but now i discovered this gem and it looks awesome but,

i dont game solo, my brother and i like to play games together so ideally i would like to play this game as a 2 player coop, dividing the resources and planes/pilots between us at the start of the game and progress from there.

thanks!
Totally doable and probably a lot of fun. I've always thought about it but never tried it. I don't know anyone that would enjoy the planning I don't think. I always saw it as probably interesting splitting everything and working together. Would be good as a campaign too keeping "your" pilots and aircraft as "yours" as they level.

If your looking for solo war games that work co-op try D-Day at Omaha Beach it's brilliant co-op.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nevin Longardner
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Waramir wrote:
hi guys

thanks!
My nephew and I had a great time playing co-op. We would talk over flight plans and load outs, but once the mission started we made our own decisions. Was great fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Ditto the above. I've played this as a 2-player co-op with both my Grandson and my brother. Both enjoyed it very much. We each took charge of two airplanes while conferring (or splitting) the flight planning duties.

But I wouldn't buy it strictly as a two-player co-op. Except unless if the theme is really your thing! Or perhaps there's hope that you'll become weak one day and try it by yourself when your brother isn't around. (You'll be hooked). If there's even the slightest bit of hope for that, then get it, for sure!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One more vote for an enjoyable co-op experience. My son (14) and I enjoy planning the mission together and then taking our "own" pilots and aircraft.

Maus
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls