Hesper Bloredzork
Sweden
flag msg tools
say, for example that the target is a player who has already resolved their turn, but you are first to play. Does that simply misfire the spell, nothing happens?

Also, what happens when several players become eligible for targeting, say the strongest player, but two or more tie for that position? They way we resolved it was through additional dice-rolls. I didn't find if there were any rules specifying what to do, then again I was very tipsy at the time.

Awesome game anyhow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Roy
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Crazed Islander wrote:
say, for example that the target is a player who has already resolved their turn, but you are first to play. Does that simply misfire the spell, nothing happens?

Yes, nothing happens in that case.

Crazed Islander wrote:

Also, what happens when several players become eligible for targeting, say the strongest player, but two or more tie for that position? They way we resolved it was through additional dice-rolls. I didn't find if there were any rules specifying what to do, then again I was very tipsy at the time.

Pg 6 of the rules:
"If there is a tie, you get to choose who you want to consider strongest or weakest."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hesper Bloredzork
Sweden
flag msg tools
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.