12 Posts

BGG» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Ben Carson 2016 - SO EXCITED rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
French Polynesia
flag msg tools
mb
Luv that dude, so much! If he was a sweet looking ebony babe I'd totally do him.

Her.

Whatever... Ze

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oldies but Goodies ... Avalon Hill and
msg tools
mbmbmb
"Historians question Carson’s historical accuracy, declaring that one dinosaur did manage to survive and is currently vomiting tripe in a bid to become the next President of America."

Why are they criticizing Donald Trump in an article about Ben Carson?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pepe Le Pew wrote:
The_Barb wrote:
I don't post in RSP much, but lurk a lot to see what Trippy is up to during the day.

But anyway, I wanted to talk about Ben Carson, that handsome devil (sorry, Trippy!). I thought his theory about the pyramids was simply brilliant. But lately, there's been a lot of hate---and, dare I say the dread R word---in RSP about him. I have no idea why the libtards in RSP seem to think that he's lying or even if he WAS why that would be a bad thing?!! I mean that's a critical skill for a president according stupid LIBERALS, otherwise why did they back Barack HUSSEIN Obama from Kenya? I was looking forward to Ben pulling the wool over the eyes of the sheeple when he finally gets rid of that travesty called ObamaDeathPanels. But I was wavering a bit UNTIL TODAY!

This article makes it clear that Carson is really going to stick it to gun control advocates. The brilliance of his logic cannot be denied. "US Republican presidential hopeful Ben Carson has stunned palaeontologists after suggesting that the dinosaurs’ extinction could have been avoided had dinosaurs been sufficiently armed."

I was a bit confused that he was talking about a meteor, because clearly it would have meant that Joseph and other forefathers of the time wouldn't have had a chance if the dinosaurs had figured out guns before the human race did. But I'm sure he'll clarify his remarks in upcoming press conferences.

I'm so excited to vote this year! Share the link below with others if you agree.

http://inothernewsblog.com/2015/10/09/ben-carson-says-guns-c...
Two words...

Poe's Law
Definitely not Poe's Law.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Fan of Agatha Raisin TV series, adapted from stories by MC BeatonMicrobadge: Fan of Volition GamesMicrobadge: PescatarianMicrobadge: Starsiege and Starsiege: Tribes FanMicrobadge: Fan of Ms Fisher's Modern Murder Mysteries
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Fan of Agatha Raisin TV series, adapted from stories by MC BeatonMicrobadge: Fan of Volition GamesMicrobadge: PescatarianMicrobadge: Starsiege and Starsiege: Tribes FanMicrobadge: Fan of Ms Fisher's Modern Murder Mysteries

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gozer the Gozerian

New York
New York
msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Mesopotamia fan
Ben Carson said he was a god. Seemed legit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SPIGuy wrote:
"Historians question Carson’s historical accuracy, declaring that one dinosaur did manage to survive and is currently vomiting tripe in a bid to become the next President of America."

Why are they criticizing Donald Trump in an article about Ben Carson?

I know Hillary is looking a bit old, but

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pepe Le Pew wrote:
The_Barb wrote:
I don't post in RSP much, but lurk a lot to see what Trippy is up to during the day.

But anyway, I wanted to talk about Ben Carson, that handsome devil (sorry, Trippy!). I thought his theory about the pyramids was simply brilliant. But lately, there's been a lot of hate---and, dare I say the dread R word---in RSP about him. I have no idea why the libtards in RSP seem to think that he's lying or even if he WAS why that would be a bad thing?!! I mean that's a critical skill for a president according stupid LIBERALS, otherwise why did they back Barack HUSSEIN Obama from Kenya? I was looking forward to Ben pulling the wool over the eyes of the sheeple when he finally gets rid of that travesty called ObamaDeathPanels. But I was wavering a bit UNTIL TODAY!

This article makes it clear that Carson is really going to stick it to gun control advocates. The brilliance of his logic cannot be denied. "US Republican presidential hopeful Ben Carson has stunned palaeontologists after suggesting that the dinosaurs’ extinction could have been avoided had dinosaurs been sufficiently armed."

I was a bit confused that he was talking about a meteor, because clearly it would have meant that Joseph and other forefathers of the time wouldn't have had a chance if the dinosaurs had figured out guns before the human race did. But I'm sure he'll clarify his remarks in upcoming press conferences.

I'm so excited to vote this year! Share the link below with others if you agree.

http://inothernewsblog.com/2015/10/09/ben-carson-says-guns-c...
Two words...

Poe's Law
You need to pay more attention
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
NOW WHAT, SCIENCE?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls