United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
V1 Rotate
badge
People pay me to fly airplanes.
mbmbmbmbmb
An idea I had for the finale instead of the 'draw only one darkness to win' is to have a smaller 'finale' deck of cards where the finale cards have differing requirements. (You would still do the same thing with the darkness cards while within the darkness track.)

You could reveal the finale when the first rumor is hit so that if someone isn't properly equipped for it you still have time to prep before the last rumor. I think it would be interesting for the finale to have a modifier where the more of ____ types of challenges/shadows/corruption/etc remain in Tallil the stronger the finale is. This way the players still in Tallil have an even greater effect on the finale for the chosen warrior in the darkness track.

Examples
-For every corrupt card add one to the finale strength
-For every warrior that is in their spirit form decrease the finale strength by one
-For every shadow card add two to the finale strength

For those of you that have played, what are your thoughts on this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Hornblower
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Having only read the rules, so far it's a wild speculation (considering mr.Wilson's proved competence), but... off the top of my head, I'd love to see a set of double-sided sun tokens, ballpark figure: 6 of them, randomly shuffled at setup and secretly piled up one above the other.

Front is the same, a blank drawing; back has a different final strength number (plus DRM as needed) each. When the Chosen reaches the Sun, flip and resolve the topmost token: yes, and the players win; nay, then discard it (+2 steps advance as usual): if it was the last 6th sun token, you're done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls