Finland
Espoo
none
flag msg tools
(and a hermit)
badge
Fan of FUN games!
mbmbmb
I'm planning to buy this game as Christmas present to my parents. Since this streamlines Fauna I think they could handle it, Last Christmas I boughtTimeline and they loved it because they could play it with just the two of them. Is Terra fun with two players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't see why not. Probably merrier with more, but on the other hand, with two players it's less annoying when you don't get to start the round, as you're always at least second in order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Buch
Germany
Osburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We allways play 2-player and we love Terra!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Pluntky
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
max_s wrote:
I'm planning to buy this game as Christmas present to my parents. Since this streamlines Fauna I think they could handle it, Last Christmas I boughtTimeline and they loved it because they could play it with just the two of them. Is Terra fun with two players?

I know this thread was started ages ago. Just my two cents. It works great with two players. The only problem is that it's very easy for one player to get off to a big lead and the other player can then easily feel like it's pointless. With more players it's a more fun competition since you can always try to do better then someone or catch up to whoever is ahead of you. It's not uncommon that 2-players games can end up like 120 points to 30 if the "wrong" question come out. Then again the game is quick so not a huge deal =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.