Subject: Murder of crows rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yani
Switzerland
Z├╝rich
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Parent of Two BoysMicrobadge: 1 Player Guild - Together We Game AloneMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: I Delve in Dungeons!Microbadge: Wargamer
There is a roll on the advanced coop chart that makes all minions move 2 spaces. Would that also apply to the crows?

Also, if on an expansion board, towards where would they move? Town center on core board or other?

Apologies if the answers are obvious, I could not find an answer when searching.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I track all my games playedMicrobadge: Card Sleeve userMicrobadge: I write comments on my 'Record a Play'Microbadge: I avoid KickstarterMicrobadge: Level 20 BGG poster
coralsaw wrote:
There is a roll on the advanced coop chart that makes all minions move 2 spaces. Would that also apply to the crows?
Yes.

"If more than one
round counter Minion is
ever in the same space,
remove all but one of
them and move the
Shadow Track 1 step
closer to Darkness for
each of these Minions
removed. This will
usually only come up
when Minions are
called on to move
around the board
by a specific card
such as March
of Darkness and
need to be
consolidated
when they move
into the same space." (p. 23)

Quote:
Also, if on an expansion board, towards where would they move? Town center on core board or other?
Don't know about Coast, but IIRC, if you use base + Something Wicked's Echo Lake board, all monsters will move toward Town Hall.

(really wish FFP would post expansion rulebooks online)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dam the Man wrote:
...IIRC, if you use base + Something Wicked's Echo Lake board, all monsters will move toward Town Hall.
Correct, and on the Coast board they move toward the Town Square, which is on the Coast board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls