Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerry
United States
Graham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did Mercenaries ever come in its own box or has it always come as just a sealed deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Laporbo wrote:
Did Mercenaries ever come in its own box or has it always come as just a sealed deck?
Both expansions seem to have come either as a sealed deck or the plastsic bag. No boxes. Possibly a cost-saving mechanic because there really is no reason to store them separately from the rest of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
Netherlands
Leiden
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slashdoctor wrote:
Laporbo wrote:
Both expansions seem to have come either as a sealed deck or the plastsic bag. No boxes. Possibly a cost-saving mechanic because there really is no reason to store them separately from the rest of the game.
Indeed. There is plenty of space in the base game box to store them, so we saw no reason to charge you for a box you don't need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Graham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TDaver wrote:
Indeed. There is plenty of space in the base game box to store them, so we so no reason to charge you for a box you don't need.
Oh I know there is plenty of room in the box. I was just entering mine into my BGG collection and saw the size listed was way too big for just a pack of cards (7"x4"x1"). So I wondered if it came in a box before. Since not I submitted corrected size

Because I have no life.

Turns out its basically half of the size listed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls